Reviews for It Never Ends
Sarai chapter 6 . 9/6
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
Good thing the two of them have each other as friend. They know just what to say.
Mklaihai chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
this is just brilliant. i've been wanting to do a tag for 2x01, but this was perfect. :) i'm so addicted to H50, it's ridiculous. (and Steve, and Danny, of course. duh.) ;) well done. i enjoyed reading this. x
ema chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
this is a very good fic i think is owasome and the ep should have benn like this that would have been amazing,keep writing fan can you please write one where steve is shot while hes with cathrine?
newsyd chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Love it! Great job, Great story!
Runner043 chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
I also thought that Steve's injury was over and done with a little too unrealistically quick. Glad you followed up on it, FanFic style.
Arlothia chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
You write H/C soooo well! It's my favorite category and I'm so glad you wrote about this episode! I was a little miffed that he seemed to be just fine after Max's place as well. I mean, when he jumped on to that boat he landed on the railing RIGHT on his wound! And then he just kept on going, hardly a pause to gather his breath or anything! This is awesome and I can't wait to read more of this and your other HF0 as well!

Keep it up!

sorree chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Wonderful! Great! Haven't seen season 2 yet, don't know when it will air here, but I very much liked it. Especially the depth of the characterizations...
Jazmingirl chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
sniff sniff wow cant find any other words
GreenEyes09 chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
Wonderful story, I teally enjoyed it.
purehalo chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
I loved this story! That last chapter with the touching moments between Steve and Danny was so great. I could easily picture it in my mind!

Thank you so much for sharing this!
purehalo chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Ah! Perfect scene between Joe and Danny! I loved it! Every word!
purehalo chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
This was such a gorgeous chapter. Your pacing was so great and the medical info mixed with Chin and Danny's reactions worked perfectly. Joe is so calm and cool! I love how you portray him. And i really like how you've tied in Victor's death to.

This should have been in the ep!
purehalo chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
I like the insights into Danny's mind while the panic takes hold, and Chin rocks as he takes care of him!

I'd say more...but i have to move onto the next chapter to see what the doctor has to say!
purehalo chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I'm only just catching up on this awesome fic so have another chapter ready to read. Which is good because you left this chapter on an evil cliffhanger! I'd withold cookies for that if it wasn't such a great Steve whumping cliffie!

On to the next chapter i go!