Reviews for That Girl
Snaps4Prongs chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
THis is so cute! Plus I loveeee New girls and this cross over is awesome! Can't wait for more!
Saguenay chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Great story. Thank you.
BeachGirl98 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I was laughing so hard throughout this whole thing!
Multishipper1 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Please, tell me there's gonna be more! PLEASE! :)
Multishipper1 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Girl, please, that lemon was hot as hell. So stfu! Hehe :)
Multishipper1 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
WHAT! *runs up to chapter 3*
Multishipper1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
And why on earth would you or the story suck? That's was funny! ;)
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
This is great! I especially liked this last chapter.
Twimam LaHote chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Ooo! Loved it! Whens the next chapter? Lol!

Katy X
TheFreckledPanda chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I loved the New Girl pilot! The series wasn't as great though. Are you gonna complete this story? :)
Riley Serenade Adkins chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Update Lambie! 3 it!
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
wow rose the geek, i love it
lannaislusciousredd chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Naw this is to cute :) update soon x
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
im sorry but this story sounds a lot like the new sitecom show "new girl" it even begins the same with the same dialogue and situation.
Dr. Pepper's Peach chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
I review as I read-I believe reviews are most sincere with initial reactions. I can't believe I haven't come across this story before, although it shouldn't be too surprising; I'd left the fandom a few months ago. This is one of the two stories I'm making a definite exception for.

I like how you show the effect Bella has had on Edward through his emotions and thoughts and not just the actions. It's very sweet.

I adore his attention to Bella while Angela's sitting in front of him. Bella's has quite an effect on him while he's spent the previous year single-y.

I didn't stop laughing about Bella's chasing the boys with a wand for at least five minutes.

Alice threatening was adorable. It reminds me so much of an over-protective friend of mine, which is admirable, because it's hard to relate real people to a fictional character. And I'm not talking about the Twilight-Alice, but yours. Just with a few actions, her personality shines through.

I am absolutely adoring the fact that Edward's sweet through and through. I'll stop simultaneously reading and writing, because I want to focus more on the words now.

Cheers;