Reviews for iAlways Will
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Lovely story, great job
Lady Elvira chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This was just the appropriate ending the actual series lacked! What a shame!
I really like your version, though!
It makes really obvious, what EXACTLY pulls Sam and Freddie together and why they didn't want to part.
I have to admit, I was almost crying too, when I watched their break-up on TV (besides, your version was really moving, too ;)). And I'm still not satisfied with it ... Their appearance on "Sam and Cat" definitely shows, that the both of them are still in love and that Mr. Schneider still has some ideas up his sleeve.
So I'm positive that we will see a reunion - sooner or later ... Till than, we fortunately have such nice fanfictions around like yours ;)
The way how you described their characters was very fitting: And the fact, that Sam was actually smelling like honey ham, as well as her remark concerning Freddie's mother and Freddie's comparison between Sam and an angel was really really well implemented!
Apropos well-made: The whole idea and the described emotions were just so ...expressive and captivating that one could actually empathize with the broken couple.
And as cliché the ending might be: It wouldn't have worked otherwise especially under the circumstandes with having their first kiss on the fire escape :)

I would really appreciate some more Seddie stories from you ... maybe with an happy "happy" ending then?
Elvira
KrisTheFangirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
*Tear* Very good, very bittersweet, story! Good job!
narutogirl103 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
that was great!
Julefor chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Beautiful. I've never been so sad to see fictional characters break up. Loved all the emotions, all the uncertainties. You've kept one thing consistent with your story, it still doesn't explain why the heck the two of them broke up when they obviously didn't want to (that's not a complaint about the story btw).
LuDiamonds chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Loved it!

So sad, but so lovely too.

Good job. :)
s2jennie chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Hello! Haha, I love ALL your stories and I have to say, you're an amazing writer! And this one was just so adorable. I really liked how you put Sam and Freddie back to where everything first started - the fire escape. I could also feel the heartbreak shared between the two. Overall, it was just so... well and beautifully written. If it can bring out my emotions, you know it's really good. :P So yes. Major kudos to you. :)

~s2jennie :)
lilqus chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I really loved that - it was sweet and lovely take on Seddie's break up. Seddie IS endgame and you showed it perfectly. They belong with each other... And, oh, when Freddie said "I'll always love you, you know", it was so perfect for me :) Loved it and Enjoyed it.
Muggle Minx chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I love how, when you wrote this, there was a sense of maturity that stemmed from the actual episode. The whole "wait until we're ready" thing.

Freddie still has this thought of them being together in the future, no matter how long it will take. If they had immediately gotten back together, I wouldn't have like it so much.

And the quiet moment they shared, not thing so dramatic, just a slight sway to "the rain's calm rhythm." I loved that, it was just so sweet, but simple.
spiderswantmetotapdance chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
It was an absolutely lovely story. C:
katherine-obvious chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
It was so sweet and awesome!
bigtimerangergirl123 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
i thought that it was sweet and so sad! when i watched the episode i almost cried cuz sam and freddie belong together! i dont know how or why but they just do nd ur fanfic was just what i needed to make me cry! so good job! i cant wait to read a few more stories by u! :)
Purple xx chapter 1 . 9/27/2011