Reviews for A Brand New Reality
Agent Sandra Cartrip chapter 4 . 8/20
Wow, what a great story! It's too bad you no longer want to continue it-it's awesome!

"Ferb, we totally gotta build something like this!" -I LOVE that line!

Poor Candace and Jeremy. They are gonna get it!

The scenes with Perry and the doctor fella were so funny! Garlic, the kids disappearing and they think someone else got 'em-oh man!

I heard about Owen Wilson and Ford! Cool, right?

Phineas crashing into Ramone's shop was too funny! I love watching him build stuff in this fic!

I sure hope they can rescue poor Ferb from Professor Z. He's in for deep trouble.

I actually really enjoyed the story, even though I am NOT a Phineas and Ferb fan. (I tried a couple of episodes-like the one where they tried to build the rocket to the moon, I think-and it honestly didn't do anything for me, sorry. I still love the fanfic though)

Nice work! Too bad it's discontinued! I wish I could see what happens next.
EmPro8 chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
Im going to rephrase my original post: PLS CONTINUE! I've been searching for a fanfic like this ever since I was introduced to fanfiction! There are like, NO stories of Phineas and Ferb being kidnapped and forced to build stuff and that's rated T or lower. I mean, seriously! I've searched everywhere! And the only GOOD ones I find are either one shots or not even worth reviewing. YOURS though... My gosh... If you only knew...
I mean, if there's ABSOLUTELY NO WAY you'll ever continue this, can you at least put it up for adoption? Though that will be last resort 'cause I like your writing skills in this. But, it's a long shot you'll ever even see this review, because you haven't posted/updated anything for what... Two to three years? I don't know. But if you don't continue, can you let someone adopt this? I love it. Thank you in advance for reading or responding to this review. If you don't, well... Then I'm sure you have a good reason.
EmPro8 chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Are you never going to continue?:(
This is great and the writing is fantastic.
Purpl3Str3ak chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
oh come on! no more chapters? i am enjoying reading this story but only 4 chapters? ok nevermind,as long as this story is updated,im happy but i love the story,with Phineas and a bunch of talking cars and spies and stuff,its gonna be great!. :D
FizzGryphon chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I've had a similar idea, and yes, Cars doesn't have enough crossovers! I hope to add some soon!
perrytheplatypus2761 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is really good! Keep going!
PrincessTwinkle3 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
How could you NOT update this?! PLEASE DO IT! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Glacier chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Surprised how well this story works. Well written, and please continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
OK. NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE!
DCatpuppet chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
I like this crossover, it's very interesting and somewhat funny. Please finish it.
AaronPrincess12g chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
COME ON! PLEASE UPDATE! [:( I'M GETTING IMPATIENT HERE! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
woodland5 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Oh my gosh, I just LOVE this fanfiction! I'm such a huge fan of Cars and...no words can describe how obsessed I am with Phineas and Ferb. This is soooo awesome, please update!
BROokasaurus21 chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Keep it Up! This story is so cool! :D
StacyMcMissile chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I'm very much enjoying this story! :D Cars 2 and Phineas and Ferb are two of my few favorite things, so, yeah! Awesome! Please update!
rana2001 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012