Reviews for A Brand New Reality
Purpl3Str3ak chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
oh come on! no more chapters? i am enjoying reading this story but only 4 chapters? ok nevermind,as long as this story is updated,im happy but i love the story,with Phineas and a bunch of talking cars and spies and stuff,its gonna be great!. :D
RushandStreak chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I've had a similar idea, and yes, Cars doesn't have enough crossovers! I hope to add some soon!
perrytheplatypus2761 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is really good! Keep going!
PrincessTwinkle3 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
How could you NOT update this?! PLEASE DO IT! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Glacier chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Surprised how well this story works. Well written, and please continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
OK. NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE!
DCatpuppet chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
I like this crossover, it's very interesting and somewhat funny. Please finish it.
AaronPrincess12g chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
COME ON! PLEASE UPDATE! [:( I'M GETTING IMPATIENT HERE! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
woodland5 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Oh my gosh, I just LOVE this fanfiction! I'm such a huge fan of Cars and...no words can describe how obsessed I am with Phineas and Ferb. This is soooo awesome, please update!
BROokasaurus21 chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Keep it Up! This story is so cool! :D
Stacky422 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I'm very much enjoying this story! :D Cars 2 and Phineas and Ferb are two of my few favorite things, so, yeah! Awesome! Please update!
rana2001 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
D
rana2001 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I LOVE Cars, I LOVE Phineas and Ferb, I LOVE FanFiction and I LOVE CROSSOVERS EVEN MORE! *happy scream*
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Oh, please oh please update! This story's too good to let it fade away!
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
I so want to know what happens next! Please continue.

I think it was really brave of Ferb to push Phineas out of the way, yet still totally in character. And I can only imagine the shock on all sides to Phineas and Ferb being in the world of Cars.

Great story, but I really want to know what else is going to happen. Please write the next chapter!