Reviews for Broken
Miratete chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
A story that starts out sweet and ends in such sadness. It's a nice twist on the Bo Beep character that I wasn't expecting. I felt eyes get teary with the simple explanation of Bo-Peep's demise. Pages are said in but two words. It's nice how you transition and juxtapose the play-time and toy-time, as hinted at in the story summary.
weirdgirl332 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Its funny, because I always wondered how toys could tell each other apart when there are hundreds others who look just like them. I mean, in the second movie Buzz Lightyear is replaced with a different one and none of his friends could tell the difference until he told them. I always imagined that if they meet up with a toy that looks familiar they would go up and say "Hey, did you have _ for an owner years ago".

Not to mention name, if the toys just call themselves what the factories named them, then most toys not only look and sound the same, but they also have the same name.

Then again, thats just me thinking way too much into an animated film.

But seriously, good job on the story, I could seriously see the characters doing this. You kept everyone so in-character.
magictoast15 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I love this story! UGH, that must just kill Woody...

I think it would be interesting to see a one-shot or something about what happened when Woody met the new Bo. Maybe he thought at first that she was his Bo and was upset when he found out otherwise. Just an idea. :)