Reviews for Angel's Will
Netchka3 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Good start to the story. More please! Soon? Thanks.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I like it, but I really doubt that Xander and Faith would have gone off like that. Xander is ridiculously loyal, to the level of pretty much being an honorary hufflepuff.
forestreject chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Soooo what's in the vault?
Vaneesa85 chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Loving it please continue Soon
Angel JJK chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Interesting! Hope that Spike and Dru go to England too and become close to Hermione, maybe adopt her in some ways 'cus she lost her parents or Spike and Dru find out that she was abused. Look forward to more! Please continue!
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
great story so far lol :) um hope you update soon.. SVOV
Booklvr.Annie chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Great chapter.
cosmoGirl666 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Good chapter! :)
dreameralways chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I love the story and what I think is coming up in it, but you have to admit that even if his heart was in the right place, Xander was a bit of a putz in the Zeppo episode. His character developed nicely over the course of the episode so that he became more confident and even quite useful, but in the end, he still let the bad guy go (a trait that all of the Scoobies wouldn't grow out of until after high school but still) and if Oz hadn't eaten him, would have come back to cause more trouble later. I like Xander, but it took a long time for his character to grow up so I'm really not sure how I feel about this story and the rift between the characters. Especially since the way you end up writing it, Xander and Faith actually weren't important since Willow, Buffy, and Giles were still able to close the hellmouth even without them and I don't think that they could have done it without Xander and Faith. It's kind of like everything in the Buffyverse was carefully balance to make the hellmouth close at the end (like it was the product of higher power meddling if you pay close attention to the plot). So again, love where I think this is going with the Potter cross, I'm just very confused about how you've gotten where you are and how you will make it work.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
hey what about Connor? Angel's only biological son doesn't get anything? Especially since his memories are back? *lol*
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Seems like it will be interesting, I can't wait to read more.
cosmoGirl666 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Meercat chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
An intriguing start. I'm a big Xander fan, so I'm a little sad that it doesn't sound (on the surface, at least) that he'll be involved in the story, but the whole situation with Hermione is exciting.

Your writing style is quite easy to read. About the only recommendation I can make is to request some environmental description. You described the people quite well, but I didn't get a clear picture of the areas around them. Weather, seasonal clues (snow, colored leaves, greenery, flowers), furnishings, sensory input, that sort of thing can greatly increase the richness of a story.

Still, it is only the first chapter, with a strong plot base, believable characters and plenty of room for growth. I look forward to more.
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is an interesting premise for a story especially with Dru's last name being Malfoy. It will be fun to see where this goes especially with the other vampire slayers present at the will reading. Hellsing is in England after all.