Reviews for Text Me When You Walk Out
dani chapter 2 . 1/5
Oh my sweet jesus.I don't know if you're still active because yknow,this was written 5 frickin years ago,but holy crap.I love this fanfic so much?Its one of my favorites for my otp,johndave,and it positively made me scream with joy when I found yeah,if you're still active I hope you see this!My Tumblr is either memegido or memeigdo 38))
Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
cute :)

I totes love DaveJohn
redrosesandtea chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
At first, during the first chapter, I was SO MAD I was ready to cry because WHY WOULD YOU MAKE DAVE AN ASS NO HE LOVES JOHN JOHN WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE.

The the second chapter happened. AND THEN WHEN THEY BUMP INTO EACH OTHER I NEARLY FLIPPED OUT AND THEN JOH LEAVES AND I FELT SO BAD FOR DAVE AHISJENEHRIS THEN JOHN GOES TO MEET HIM AND DAVE APOLOGIZES AND ITS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND THEY KISS AND IM SCREAMING SO LOUD MY THEOAT I CANT EVEN RUGFHT NOW WHAT IS AIR IM SO HAPPY THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER ITS RIDICULOUS
Celia chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
This is amazing.
SevenDeadlySins6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Guh... My eyes... THEY TEAR! All these feeeeeeels!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
shit sobbing my eyes out
god damn i know im gonna read this again later
and im going to cry again
fuck
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
help crying
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
/gross sobbing
IT'S
BEAUTIFUL.
DontYouWantToKnow chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
This could be read as the two chapters, or just the first one as a oneshot. I really like it, first chapter especially. Well done! You are right, that probably is what would happen.
hana chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
This is beautiful. It's refreshing to see a somewhat dysfunctional relationship between John and Dave - usually they're portrayed as never having relationship issues, and that's awesome, cuz who doesn't like true love? It's still nice to see things like this, though. Keep up the good work! 3
Nemesis Gutierrez chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
i love this
Nemesis Gutierrez chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
John walked out on Dave cause hes a asshole!
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
We got a happy ending! Yay :D

I loved the idea of Karkat, Terezi and John all living together, though. I'd also love to read more of it!
ZouZa chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
/to lazy to log in.

Oh my god. You updated.

And it's a happy ending.

Fuck. Yes.

/12:08 AM. LOOL. I should go to sleep...but..this. Gah. Really awesome 3 Love the way you added Terezi and Kar in it c:
doublemobius chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
this made all the blood in my heart be replaced with pain

oh my gog

i love you.

;_;

you should totally write more