Reviews for Afraid
Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Cute!.
Krazy Ky-Sta Hatter chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Water fear is evil. When I was two I fell into the pool and sunk straight to the bottom. My aunty was the only person home and she was around the corner. she had to dive in and save me (she always complains that she ripped her favorite skirt doing it).

After that I refused to put my head under water till I was at least 5... maybe six. I got into the pool the very next day, just not my head. when I was five I didnt even know why I refused to put my head under, but I still didnt like it. Mum took me to classes and they did ring-a-ring-a-rosies and went under at 'all fall down'. I never did.

I still have to hold my nose s
Ashena-Iulik chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I almoust drown 3 times so I know what fear of water is but now I am over it. P.S. I love your stories and what do you meen you are too young to write about ten and rouse in that storie
RoblynM chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Who could be scared w/the Doctor supporting them?

Lovely idea & nicely done.

Always nice to see a character who can't actually do everything right & not always the 1st time.

Also like seeing (although he's clearly not a father figure) him occasionally stepping in as teacher/mentor with his companions - even when he's involved w/her.
SheWroteTheWords chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Emma, this is amazing. I think it's probably my favourite of all your fics. :O Loved the idea and the progression and generally it all! Brilliant story!