Reviews for Not A Dirty Word
Musichowler chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
Oh God, it so WRONG! I love it! This is one of the best self insert-types I have ever read. The twisting, wrongitude of it! Its like...like...a Japanese Cowboy-somethings not right! You obviously have a very well developed sense of humor.

To be honest, when I read the summary, I wasn't sure about it. But I tried it and it just grew on me. Good job! I look forward to more if you decide to post it, and will morn the loss of continuation if not.

Musichowler
dfshie chapter 8 . 9/24/2006
Sailor Kasumi?
dfshie chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Hahaha...
CatOnFire chapter 8 . 9/11/2006
Seeing as how you haven't updated in a while I have to ask myself why I even bother to review. Then I remember that this story is funnier than Carrot's Insertion or Gaijin (I don't really care for Spiderman much), so it's all worth while... I guess.

*shrugs* Anyway I hope you update soon (aka ever) once you get back from whatever side of the earth you fell off of. The only thing I ask is that this doesn't turn into a dark fic (or at least you don't kill off your SI or Ranma).
Athla chapter 8 . 8/21/2005
lol
Bustin chapter 8 . 4/24/2005
i really hope you will update again someday. this is the best self insert around. all your other fics are great too. i always check your website in the hope that you have started updating again. your fics are too good to leave unfinished
Bustin chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
update please?
Ranma-Yasha chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
cool!Funny as hell, continue soon _
Shark8 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Ok, when I read the synopsis I was thinking Michael the Archangel, which would have been pretty funny in itself. But, upon finding that it was just another SI, I figured 'What the heck, I'm already here... might as well read it.'

Kasumi, that is an original character to be inserted in. Though you're right, it would be a version of hell, I mean, having to do all that houswork... I'm a bachelor, and that means "Socks go on the floor" and other bachelor-like axioms.

Anyway, I'll read more laters, so far though it seems like it may be pretty good. (I'm reserving judgment till chapter three.)
Sierra-Falls chapter 8 . 6/12/2004
No! I was laughing my ass off during several of your chapters, you can't just leave off like this. From your last date of posting, it seems that you are putting this fic on hold. Please don't.

Hey, don't try the waiting months just to heighten anticipation either. Its annoying, and when we finally get the update, we poor readers forget many of the fine details you had included earlier, and thus your story loses impact. And the humor. And the continuity.

Need I go on?
Talantus chapter 7 . 5/4/2004
hey this is real stuff you brought us, i like the fact of kasumi being a good fighter as well as a caring sister, i also like teh fact that she is lesbain because of her micheal hehehe...(lecherous smirk) ho well you have a good story and it is not too much on the real story too, it's not like a ranma script. anyway, all that to say that you are doing a really good job and i want you to continue your fic, you have my blessing ;)
from the self-philosopher, talantus
" you can always get to your dream, but it will always be easier if you really have the passion for it"
CM Aeris chapter 8 . 2/25/2004
(giggles insanely) This is so adorable! You must write more!
Al-Ocramed chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
You could put a spin to your story by having "Kasumi" becoming more attracted to Ranma, just as "Michael" becomes more attracted to Ranma-chan...
Tacobowl chapter 8 . 8/4/2003
This is... interesting. It isn't as bad as you might have thought it. An interesting spin to the standard SI. Almost as interesting as Hyung Nguyen's Self Insert.
Drina chapter 8 . 11/11/2002
this is really interesting. pls update soon
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »