Reviews for Never Such Innocence Again
Vivss chapter 13 . 11/7/2016
This was such an amazing story. It is one of the best, if not the best, M/M fanfics I have ever read.
Too bad you are not writing fanfics of them anymore, I really wish we could have more of your talent writing.
Vivss chapter 11 . 11/7/2016
This story is so sad, but so beautiful.
Vivss chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
The way you write all Mary's emotions and feelings is just wonderful!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
Just reread this story while getting mani/pedi and enjoyed it all over again. Thanks so much for all your M/M stories and thanks too for not deleting them as some have done. Some of us will never forget them and will read, reread, and re-reread of their love for many years to come.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
Fantastic! Your story made me shed some tears, happy and sad. Thank you!
c3lia chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
i've just re-read your story and I must tell you that I love it still :) Awesome job! Tks for taking the time to write and share it here with us!
Tabfam chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
What a wonderful tribute to an amazing couple! I will definitely be re-reading this! Thank for taking the time to write this! (The ending we all wanted!)
hcsad chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
This truly is one of my favorite M/M stories. Thank you.
stacey caitlin chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
Another excellent piece of writing. You give so much depth to this incredibly profound story. The narrative is so exquisite. Such great talent!
melissa357 chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
Somehow I only just came upon this story and I must say I was captivated from the beginning. Thank you for writing such a beautiful for story for M/M, they will always be my favorite couple and you did them justice :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
A beautifully, well written story.
mbee11 chapter 13 . 2/14/2015
Decided to re-read this on a whim this morning. Still just as fabulous as I remembered!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
I've re read your story. I like very much "your Richard". Actually, I don't understand JF... Mary's suitors are ...
My Mary is independent and strong. She doesn't need any man. Perhaps, if she meets a man like "your Richard"... They could make a formidable team. Thanks!
c3lia chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
hi! just wanted to congratulate you (once again) on this great story! i've just decided that i'll be re-reading it (once again). Thank you for taking teh time to write this story and tks for sharing it here with us! hugs from Portugal, CĂ©lia
Mimi chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
"The course of true love never did run smooth." - that should be the motto for this brilliantly written fic! Thanks for sharing!

I absolutely loved maternal Mary. I wished Matthew's mother could have been there though.