Reviews for Never Such Innocence Again
A beautifully, well written story.
mbee11 chapter 13 . 2/14
Decided to re-read this on a whim this morning. Still just as fabulous as I remembered!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
I've re read your story. I like very much "your Richard". Actually, I don't understand JF... Mary's suitors are ...
My Mary is independent and strong. She doesn't need any man. Perhaps, if she meets a man like "your Richard"... They could make a formidable team. Thanks!
c3lia chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
hi! just wanted to congratulate you (once again) on this great story! i've just decided that i'll be re-reading it (once again). Thank you for taking teh time to write this story and tks for sharing it here with us! hugs from Portugal, CĂ©lia
Mimi chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
"The course of true love never did run smooth." - that should be the motto for this brilliantly written fic! Thanks for sharing!

I absolutely loved maternal Mary. I wished Matthew's mother could have been there though.
Lala Kate chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
This. Story. Kills. Me. Rereading is one of the best decisions I have made this week. It is helping me relax after a busy, stressful day. You're a master, my friend! Thank you for sharing this perfection with us.
Lala Kate chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I am finally reviewing this brilliance as I sit for a long-needed reread. Gahhhh! Perfection!
Atomix330 chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
Well written. I dislike how you killed off so many characters towards the end but I enjoyed reading the story.
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This fic has healing powers I swear.
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
This is the most beautiful piece of fanfiction I have ever read. I was completely crushed, utterly sad in the worst way after the season/series three finale. I couldn't think of the show without wanting to cry for Matthew.
So I went in search of something to cure the sadness and this did it.
I love Downton, but it needed a rewrite. You took a bad situation and made it beautiful.
Thank you.
Claw chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Best piece Ive read by far.
mahtra chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
I would like to congratulate on a job done well!
Up until now I always avoided historical fanfics, because of the many inaccuracies. But you did a wonderful job capturing the historical setting, the language, the education and the sentiments of the time. It was a delight to read your story.
c3lia chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
So... I'm re-reading your story... And I must tell you that it sounds even better this second time around :) Congrats on being a GREAT writer! :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Absolutely beautiful! Your initial premise was wonderful: let's start with the worst-case scenario, and you followed it through so well. This is definitely one of the best DA M/M fics (and I've read quite a few of them :). Thanks so much for writing this!
c3lia chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Beautifully written! Loved your story. Congrats on being an incredible writer!