Reviews for Home
black.heart.substitute chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
This is great! Interesting and well-written. I can't wait for more chapters!
NellyLuna252 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
OMG! I love this u really have to continue this story as soon as u have the time... Thank You for making these chappies :)
promocat chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
poor risuka hasn't had a "normal " day is so long!
RenaeChan77 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Loved it! So cute! Please update!
RenaeChan77 chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
I absolutely adore this! Ritsu-chan and Soubi-chan are so cute! Please continue to write this wonderful fanfic!
Maho Kijutsu chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
this story is so cute :D

i cant wait! plz update soonnn!

good luck!

bye :)
AstridUchiha chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
OMG! I loveee it! :DDD! Please continue! -! Sorry my bad english u.u!
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
this story is really good i can't wait to read more
promocat chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
of course soubi knows what ristuka lokes-ristuka is his life & soul!
promocat chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
im like this-i am always happy when ristuka gets away from his mother-now to learn to live with soubi!
DreamReap chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I am interested in seeing the next chapter of this. To be honest I'm not sure if I like it or not -maybe I'm just tired. I think once this story gets into things deeper I will come to like it more. The characterization may have been a bit weak (as though I know who you're talking about but don't feel the personalities) and I'm not clear on what angle you are going for in Soubi and Ritsuka's relationship.

I'm curious if this is based solely on the anime, that might help me get it, haha.

On the good side, I like the idea. It has a lot of potential. Your writing is good, well writen sentences, small amount of grammar errors, and not boring. I wonder is is from Ouran HC? ()

Good work!