Reviews for The Juuban Incident
xThomas2 chapter 6 . 1/17
This is fucked up

And boring. I got a headache. Really, the boringness combined with dark sucks
shugokage chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
Wow incredible story and a beautiful ending to the story!
notawrighter chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Aw darn it all, i wasn't looking for a tragedy... well not such a dark end for Ranma anyways.

Oh well, i enjoyed it all the same. Even though i wasn't too fond of the end.
ijpowers92 chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
what a dark and depressing story. Though I can't complain since its fits the criteria I was looking for.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
The only way this would have been better is before she makes Akane, Ukyo& Shampoo scouts

Rini appeared and scream "YOU #%$ing idiots, because you killed Ranma YOU COST 6,999,999,900 PEOPLE. CRYSTAL TOKYO WILL NEVER EXSIST NOW &" she started fading "I'll NEVER BE BORN BECAUSE DAD" she pointed at Darrien "DIES IN A BANK ROBBERY AS RANMA WASN'T THERE TO SAVE HIM" Rini then disappeared from the time line
JReyBr chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
Wow great story. It takes a lot of courage in writing to be able to kill your main character but when it's done right it can be well worth it. While I'm angry at how it went down, you made it worked.
god of all chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
Great chapter and story so far pleases continue this story soon.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
Very heartwrenching and touching story, I hope you take up writing again someday
Womgi chapter 11 . 3/6/2011
This is a Ranma SM x over i like a lot. its darker and pulled me in quickly.
tuatara chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
...Wow. What the hell to make of this one, eh? There was so much great stuff in this work. (The single best thing? Akane's adorable hero-worshipping crush on Ranma.) But it's also mired in some truly confused storytelling. It's all over the place in terms of both narrative and theme. What's more, it seems like there was never a clear conception of what to do with the main freaking character. Ranma really has no arc to speak of. She does not get the chance to resolve anything about her life. All the struggle, suffering and confusion amounts to nothing. She dies a victim, having her essence literally torn out of her while she can do nothing to resist. Moreover, it was in a profoundly brutal fashion that would be better suited to something like Saw than either Ranma 1/2 or Sailor Moon. Throw in a lot of inconsistencies from one chapter to the next and the rather nebulous explanation of what exactly Ranma *was*, and we're left with a story that's a bit frustrating to say the least. It's frustrating in large part because it clearly comes close to achieving a certain measure of greatness. I don't regret reading it, exactly, but I can't say with any confidence that it was worth the time or emotional investment.
Cyde chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
I read this once, a long time ago when I first began entertaining the idea of Ranma/SM crosses.

With a lot of years worth of hindsight, I have to say that you took a very good story and flubbed the last quarter or so of it pretty badly.

As another reviewer stated, the grail is the result of the Deep Aqua Mirror, the Space Sword and the Garnet Orb being brought together. The grail is formed and the talismans go back to their original owners (and holders,) Neptune, Uranus and Pluto.

This canon fact obviates the necessity of Ranma's death. Had you followed canon, this would have resulted in the outers murdering Ranma in cold blood and to no avail.

While you encapsulated the overall objective-minded attitude of the outers well enough, you carried it too far. You exaggerated it and, at the same time, you tossed canon aside for the sake of creating a sacrificial lamb, leading the reader to believe that your choice of plot elements was colored by your personal opinion of a gross oversimplification the involved characters' personalities, to wit, the outer senshi.

It feels like you tipped your hand a bit here and, in so doing, did your story - and these characters - an injustice.
Riniko22 chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
Great story, really enjoyed reading it.
EspyLacopa chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
I liked it.

That Hero's Monument reminds me of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in DC, as well as the idea behind the Holocaust exhibit at the Smithsonian.
ShineX chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
Very nice ending. I sort of expected you to get the heart crystal for Ranma from Ryoga (you know, because of the fact that he seemed to draw from his spirit and not his own), but whatever. The thing with replacing the Outers was genius, I personally just wanted them dead. I still wouldn't have been satisfied if you hadn't of added that thing with Pluto (I've always considered losing your mind worse than death *shrugs*). All in all, you pulled a good ending out of an impossible setting (this is literally the first fic in which Ranma dies that I actually like)

Overall very good work
ShineX chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
Oh that so sucks, lol. I'm thinking she should beat the boys so badly they won't get up for a while.