Reviews for Where They Are Just and Loyal
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Hufflepuff pride! :) This was lovely. I think Hufflepuffs are very undervalued in fanfiction, so this was a nice change, and well written. Good job :)
digigirl02 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
That was cute. I like how she wasn't fond of the subject that she would later teach when she first started.
The Username Found chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
:3 Loved it. Expecially since I was sorted into Hufflepuff for Pottermore.
livingondaydreams chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
I like this one. Very Hufflepuff-y, very Ernie. A great finale to a wonderful series of series of drabbles. Well done.
banshee1968 chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
I love Huffapuffs, although I am not hard working or nice enough to truly be one. Griffendors are not the only brave ones. It was Ernie who spoke up about staying and fighting. And it seemed to be mainly Huffapuffs who believed Harry in book 5. The house does take those who don't fit elsewhere but the ones you wrote about are true Huffapuffs.
marniemadden chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
Cute! Ernie is so undeveloped; this was a really good look at his character :)
withaballoon chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Really good! I love how you can make a full charachter out of someone barley mentioned in the books! Could you do one for helga hufflepuff?
livingondaydreams chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Oooh. I like it. Very in character, but you know the characters so well that I would be more shocked if you ever wrote someone OOC.

you style has changed a little bit, but not drastically. It's natural for styles to change. Can't quite decide what has changed, though. Wonderful job as usual.

Now go write. You're only 1500 away from 40k. And I've come up with something really witty to say when you get there, so please hurry up. (Yes, that is what I thought about on the plane today. How cool.)
livingondaydreams chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Oh, Hannah... I love the Flamingo Incident. And the way you wrote Hannah was lovely, because she really is not that significant, but she does what she can to make a difference. Yet another wonderful drabble.

But you should be working on that future bestseller.
Fedora Ferret chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Excuse me, I need to have a minor sob.
livingondaydreams chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Asdfghjkl how have I not reviewed this yet.

I'll be concise so that I can get back to NaNo. Wonderful. I loved the use of Tonks' hair to show her emotions.
livingondaydreams chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Wow. Wonderful and very in character, especially difficult since we only meet Hepzibah for one small moment and then she dies. The vanity, the optimism, the naivete... perfect. Keep up the spectacular work.

But first...

GO WORK ON YOUR NOVEL. On November 30th at 11pm you will be severely regretting any and all dilly-dallying. Now is the time to get ahead and you should under no circumstances be taking time away from your creation. Get to work!

Tada. I've fulfilled my duty as writing buddy. (That was a very hypocritical pep talk, but I hope it helped. You got this.)
Fedora Ferret chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
I'd be more than happy to be buddies, considering that I'm already a few hundred words behind and haven't written anything today myself.
marniemadden chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Love this! I also really liked the Slytherin one :)
livingondaydreams chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I adore this. The very thought of Pomona Sprout being horrible at Herbology at first...! Very creative and original and hilarious. (And you say you're not good at writing humor! You simply have a more... developed sense of humor. As in, not slapstick and bad puns. Which is in fact one of the many things I admire about your writing. In case you were wondering.)

As always, brilliant work. I'll be anxiously awaiting the next drabble, of course. Any idea who you're doing next?