Reviews for Forgotten
Barranca chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
I'm glad Zack was not the one to help Angeal kill himself, even if he still died. This means Sephiroth has been left all alone and is free to go mad and torch Nibelheim. Please tell us you're not going to arrange for Cloud and Genesis to spend the next years in a laboratory.
lana-445 chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
love it! want more _
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
I've always wanted to read this story! I knew it was great! Yeah, it's kinda "supposed" to be depressing but for some reason my dad walks up to me and asks me why I'm grinning to myself like that. Seriously, you're so good at putting drama and SUPER funny into the same place that I can't help but love this! THis is so great! The plot is so nice and weird and I love all of Cloud, Genesis, Angeal and of course Zack! But The plot is seriously wonderful and truely awe-ing. The way everything, the events and how they played out, it was really great, and did Angeal actually stab himself to die?! I can't believe it at all! But I liked the shampoo prank on Sephiroth! I couldn't stop laughing!

As for the steadyGenesisXCloud, I really like the way it's going, it's not a relationship, it's friendship and trust and behind it is love and now...THIS! Hahah, I can't wait to read the next chapter seriously!

As for Zack and Genesis moments, those are probably my favorite because I Love how Genesis snaps back like he does, oh and I must say that I'm a fan of Hypothermia and NOT a fan of stripping GEnesis, hahhahha. Mmmm, what else...can't remember but I'm sure I enjoyed every bit of this story so please update it soon!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
thanks for the update!
spiel chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Zack was currently on the couch sexting his girlfriend...

Eww Zack! You don't do that in other people's homes. Just no! :s
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
...Wow. Really Cloud? Really? xD First the breakdown, then the motion sickness, now this? xD UPDATE SOON!
spiel chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
And right you are Mr. Fair!
Poor Gen :(
spiel chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Heck, if I had a boyfriend like Zack and knew a cutie pie like Cloud I'd give them my go ahead too!
spiel chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Woot!
Learned a new word today, thank you! :D
spiel chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Some spelling errors here and there, but I really like it that you included Kunsel :D
Too many people forget all about him *sniffs*
storykeeper18 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Your writing could use a little editing, but other wise it looks pretty good.
Allround yaoi fangirl chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
nnnnnnnoooooo why angeal why :sobs madly: wwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhh :sniffle: ok am good.

that was a god but kind of angsty but well done.

_
Allround yaoi fangirl chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
what is the ricipe for
Kellie chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
Hey! Wow sorry for such a late review but ti's been crazy times around here ;

I don't think I've been able to read a single chapter of this story without thinking poor Genesis... :( Though it must also be heart-breaking guilt for Angeal to know that Gen honestly doesn't think he had done anything wrong.

Ah, please update again soon! I hope Cloud won't allow Genesis to feel guilty about that accident, he has enough self hatred already!
Saria19 chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Wow, this story is so sad, yet so cute at the same time! Cloud and Gene just seem perfect for one another!