Reviews for Fated Meeting
happypocky chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
It's cute! It feels a little incomplete for a one-shot, but I can't really identify why. Good job, I thought it was a fun read :3
wfsf chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Congrats on the 70th fic! Just how they would act. Hope to read more!
SecretLittleKappa chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
First of all, I like the idea :D

Second of all, GRAMMAR. It can be annoying to check, but us readers will appreciate you so much more if you do (or maybe I'm just a grammar freak)! XD

I like the banter and I like the jibes at Zoro's direction (they always win me over). I've been waiting for a NxZ fic set after the 2 years gap! Thankyou for squeezing my heart a little.
AshaRose chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Loved it! What a sweet little story. And I loved the ambiguity of their words to each other as well as Nami's quick cover with the beli. :D Nicely done.
thinkthoughts chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Simple, but I like. :D
megazawa chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Great story! I like it! :) Moreeeeee please
fmdevil chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I guess the first time I reveiwed I was to lazy to sing in(or put in a pen name for that matter) so I'm going to review again.

You really did a great job keeping them in character, and this scene was well writen, it should have been canon.

I would love to read more ZoroxNami from you. Keep up the great work.
DawnAngel14 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Nice, nice, I like it! Very cute, very good writing style, and very IC! I'm surprised this is your first OP fanfic, you were very good :) Lovely ZoNa piece, I hope I read more from you! Bye!
ReaperDemon chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I really liked it. good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
It was very good. This scene should have been it the manga in my opinion.

You did a great job keeping them in character. You should definitely write more ZoNa, you have a real talent for it.

Keep up the great work.
Key2YourHeart chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Nice first one piece fanfic, you did a really great job. I hope you write some more because that was really good, Everything was good about it.

Keep up the good work!
Lady Nosila chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was really sweet. It made me sad that it was so short.