Reviews for Why Did You Leave Us?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
stunning story!
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
I hope you write some more Lion King at some stage, cause I found the story to be a nice, gripping read and I wish it didn't have to end where it has.
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Very touching chapter. I could really feel how much Sarabi missed her mate and son.
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
go NALA go... ALL RIGHT INFINITY HARD TO PORT LETS KILL THESE SCUM... FIRE...
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
scar you will die before nala will ever be with you scarxnala.. ha over my dead body
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
come at me scar and you hyenas because i have a army of machines COME...AT...ME...
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
all right hyenas teeth vs bullets. this is something i call BLOOD AND IRON... LET THE WAR BEGIN HOOOORAAAA
Jess chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Amazing! I wish you'd continue this till the end
Jercer chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
This is the type of story I've been looking for all day! It's absolutely wonderful and very well written. Right now I'm going to look on your profile page. I do hope I will a sequel or another story as epic as this one.
-Jercer
queenlionesses chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
like it
Scott chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I was wondering if u were going to have Zira and her lionesses in this story? I think it would be really cool to see how exactly they came to love scar so much and become exiled.
Aybaybayxx chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
Awwww, Sarabi and Nala. That was adorable and I'm glad you put it in there, saying that she was like her daughter. Maybe me tear up a bit ;)

The flashback was cute and totally appropriate.

I can't believe it's the end already! Insane how time flies. This story has been great and I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Aybaybayxx chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed! I've just been so busy, busy busy! Haha.

ANYWAY!

I liked this chapter for several reasons, one because Nala smacked that meanie across the face and another reason is because you showed how over time, the food grew scarce.

Haha and VD... didn't really enjoy ghost world ): I thought the plot was all over the place and I can honestly say, IN MY OPINION, it was one of the worst episodes lol.
Starry-EyedandStormy chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
Noooooooooooooooo! I didn't realize that you FINISHED the story the other day! I want it to keep going! This was great! I was nearly crying at Sarafina's death, and you combined the movie and the stage show very well.

GO, NALA, GO! SAVE THE PRIDELANDS!

Really though, you did a great job on this. :)
3rdbase101 chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
Really sad it's ending. However, I feel that it's a great story, and you've progressed really far, even through this shorter story. Anyway, I think you've written this chapter well. I particularly like the Pride Lands filled with life vision. This was heartbreaking, and you've written it extremely well! A few smaller mistakes, such as you put the Pride were, where it should be was (since Pride is singular. But I could see how you could be confused, since there are many lionesses), and you missed some commas. Otherwise, great job, and I can honestly say I will miss this story!