Reviews for Can't Fight Fate
xxTheMadHatterCharmedxx chapter 9 . 6/15
Love Britanna but love Quinntanna more!
BrittanaLove93 chapter 15 . 5/15
Omg my energy my soul my everything is like straightly drown into the drain after I finished reading this. All those previous chapters that make my heart ache, make my feelings soar and everything is ok back with this ending. Sudden or not they still end up together so who fuckin care what else. I actually re read this again and seriously I feel exhausted just by reading and feeling all those sexual tension. Thank you for writing it :)
BrittanaLove93 chapter 11 . 5/15
Omg these few chapters are so full with those sexual tensions I can't bear it anymore I think. It hurts my heart and I don't like to hurt muhself. And Quinn def knows something deeper is going on between them she just wanna see how far they'll take it with her in the picture I guess
BrittanaLove93 chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
You are always an amazing writer.. I really love the way you wrote storyline . It doesn't matter you grab the first idea from OTH but then apparently you turned it to be a better Brittana version.. I think I've read almost all your Brittana stories.. And I couldn't stop reading this story once I've started it.. You should write more story as it can heal out Brittana ache heart :)
hernandez.brenda1089 chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
Again let me say that I loved your story. You are an amazing writer/author. Keep writing stories. I still need a few more fics of your to finish. And I hope you finish wtwtc
Vatta chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Just starting off on this story and enjoying it so far. Just a little confused though .. they share the same mum right? If that is the case they wouldn't share the puckerman name ..?
Soley chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Just started reading this and am loving it so far. I especially had a big grin on my face when Brittany called Puck a 'wanker' and I just knew you were English! Thanks for the read.
TheOnlyAnonymous1995 chapter 16 . 4/25/2012
Hey, this fic is amazing and i no it's been a while since you ended it but is there any way you can start again? It's so much better than how one tree hill did it and you didn't give it the ending it deserved. I mean you left questions un-answered 4 example what happened with puck & Rach? Please think about it! Much respect.
Heda-LenaJauregui chapter 16 . 4/4/2012
love the story ! please update soon ..
Blueskkies chapter 16 . 3/19/2012
I just knew that San was going to lung after the person who threw the slushie. I'm glad britt helped her out:)
Gabuxa chapter 16 . 3/16/2012
I love your fic, keep updating D
Laucha chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
amazing chap!
haha chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
please update soon ...
PazuzuGodking chapter 16 . 3/14/2012
Not gonna lie, when I first started reading this, I wasn't sure if it was worth my time. I've seen most of the OTH seasons so I'm aware of what's from the show and what isn't. I always love reading your stories. I have a couple complaints though, it seems like you forget your own details sometimes. Like, when Santana was in the hospital, you had one shoulder damamgedbut you didn't keep it the same one by the time she was back in school. You also said "best friends girlfriend" when you clearly meant "girlfriends best friend" because it was in Santanas pov. I really like this story though, so I'm gonna add it to my alerts. :)
GoatAteMyMoney chapter 16 . 3/14/2012
I enjoyed reading this story very much so, and although I'm incredibly sad to see it finish, I hope that it gives you more time to work on 'The Bodyguard'? You're an incredibly good writer, so I hope to hear more from you!