Reviews for Chance of Survival
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Finally! Delta and York friendship to the end!
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This is awesome. the relationship with the AIs is something that needs this kind of story.
LadybugNixie chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That was pretty bloody impressive and I suddenly wanna go cry now. Great job on the story. Thanks for sharing.
glittering wolf chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This story makes me kinda sad... :/ but it's sweet at the same time.
Petchricor chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
daw... I am consumed by the fuzzies -
Ayane458 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Very sweet little fic -I love York and D.
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was a really wonderful story. I think you did a really nice job writing York and Delta and developing the relationship. The page breaks are at perfect intervals, and are done in an interesting fashion. Nice job!
Willowstripe chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I loooooove Delta! I have no freaking idea why, i guess just because he is always giving a strait answer. He doesn't say things like "i don't think we'll survive" he says "there is a 42.345% chance of survival". Yaaay Delta and York!

Keep writing! :)
weiry123 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
this is good. York is a character. he is my 3rd favourite character from rvb after Tucker and Wash(I like the idiots)
Martienne chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
York is one of my favorite characters and you have him very well in character here. It's interesting when other people hit onto things that aren't necessarily stated in canon - my characterization of York also includes him being an insomniac. I like the conversation he has with Delta in that scene, and the conclusion of the whole thing. It just works.