Reviews for Diagnosis
jublke chapter 1 . 8/13
I think what I like best about this is that once Dean has his Sammy back to nurse him to health, the Pestilence illnesses stop because it just isn't as much fun for the remnant Pestilence to make Dean sick with Sam around. Interesting story. Pestilence was disgusting. That scene of slime in the gas station store still makes me queasy if I think about it too much.
pipinheart chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Loved it...
die Otter chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
What a great idea of combining "normal" diseases with the supernatural cause. I love that although it's still the same curse, it happens in a three completely different situations. You're great at portraying Dean and the brothers' relationship. That was an excellent story!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Awesome sotry! I am glad to see not one, but two Of your stories! I'm off to go read the second one now!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I tried to do something like this, contrasting Lisa with soulless-Sam with brothers back to normal, but I think you did a more complete job. It's a cool idea, too, and considering Pestilence got away, completely plausible that he'd still be raining down vengeance on Dean. And it's cool to see some of those more obscure diseases come up. The last one...malaria? I can't remember if there's nausea with that.

Anyway, liked it a lot.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Pretty's nice to have Sam back, thanks great job :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Aww! I love it *_*

Dean without Sam is so hard to see, isn't it? It physically hurts to split those two The final part is so sweet! *_*