Reviews for I've had Enough
Omg, please update I have to know what happens to ron! Is he a werewolf? What about Pettigrew? Will the ministry find out the boys are at Hogwarts from Molly's clock? Please update
Dawn of Erised chapter 15 . 4/5
Oh gosh, I'm so pleased they're in Hogwarts :) How did they manage to aparate there. please update soon, I can't wait to find out the reactions of Ron when he wakes and realises hes a werewolf currently at Hogwarts. Remus will b so helpful to him. I can't wait to find out what the adults will do when they realise that the boys are in Hogwarts. :)

I know you might be busy but please update as soon as you can, it's been almost a year :)
mannu-minnie chapter 1 . 3/31
update please
Queen of Light 17 chapter 15 . 3/24
Awesome chapter and I look forward to the next!
James018 chapter 15 . 3/22
Had my doubts over this story to begin with but I've been pleasantly surprised. Harry and Ron act like nine year olds, the adults act like adults, and I don't have to suspend *too* much disbelief to accept how Harry and Ron have stayed on the loose for so long. Surely they will be found soon though, now they are at Hogwarts? The house elves aren't bound to keep them hidden, and they know Dumbledore will take care of them.

I notice it's been a while since the last chapter and updates are slow in general - but that's fine :) I hope inspiration strikes again for this story soon. Thanks for sharing.
Hurry up and update like for reals I love this fix
Fille De Papier chapter 15 . 3/14
I love this story :) this is so well written and heart clenching ! Poor Ron and Harry, and poor Weasleys. I'm glad Sirius is free and Peter finally emprisonned (or almost there) and that the Fletchers will be held responsible for what happened to the kids. I wonder if Ron will be a werewolf or if the Elves know things that could prevent the transformation (and that wizards never found out because they never bothered to ask XD). Both would be very interesting and would have different implications and could spring your story into two different direction !

I wonder how long it will take before Dumby realised they are in Hogwart a few chapters at least I bet !

I hope you will update one day, keep writin, you are very good at it !

Thank you for sharing your story, it goes straight to my favourites !
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 2/26
What an interesting story!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 15 . 2/16
Really loving this story. Absolutely brilliant please keep writting
Ellie-wa chapter 15 . 2/12
Will Ron be a werewolf ? I want to know !
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/11
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
Birdy1020 chapter 15 . 2/4
I love this! Can't wait for an update
A Nightmare on Hogwarts Street chapter 15 . 1/28
This story is amazing please update
lilyre chapter 15 . 1/26
I'm really enjoying this story but, based on the last updated date you've probably given up on it... sad. I hope you do write more!
jamiegc chapter 15 . 12/17/2016
This a really good story. I hope you get to upload the next chapter soon.