Reviews for I've had Enough
Can you some who make ron funny
Please write more this story is so enthralling
AiramS chapter 15 . 12/5
This story was awesome I read the entire thing in one sitting, and everything was just perfect... I especially love the friendship between Harry and Ron!
Pistolier chapter 15 . 11/26
This is a brilliant story. Very fresh take on underage, pre-Hogwarts Ron and Harry meeting. My favorite bits are Ron being Ron, that is, regretting running away, but feeling so protective of Harry that he would never leave the kid on his own. It's really sweet, and very Ron. Also, protecting Harry from magical beasties, because of course he would! This is a well written story, fun plot and keeps even outlying Potter-verse characters in play. If the urge to write hits you again, I know I and multiple other readers would love to see more of this story!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/25
Way to go, Harry and Ron!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 11/25
Most excellent! Maybe Marigold will survive.
MaddyLupin chapter 15 . 11/20
Amazing story! If you ever do get the chance, I would greatly appreciate if you came back to finish this story, if not I just want to tell you how amazing this story is and how great of a writer you are!
Savvywolf chapter 15 . 11/20
Wonderful chapter! I'm glad you had this idea and it's been so much fun to read! Keep up the good work.
SortingHat chapter 15 . 11/4
What made you abandon this? Broken computer? Windows 10 being too stupid? Here's a secret. If your having trouble getting programs to work Microsoft did a dumb thing disabling CD Roms that used Safe Disc DRM which a majority of pre 2007 titles used. It's update kb3086255 and up to 8.1 you can disable it and things will work again. A lot of my older stuff that had no way ofworking no matter what you did suddenly started working.

Like one example Battle For Middle Earth always installed screwy where a common problem was the installation of file that has the instructions of how the title screen should come up and u had to edit the ini file thru notepad (which one of the options is to skip the intros by labeling it false) but with the KB update turned off the file was put in correctly without needing to do anything weird.

Though you still need to download a crash fix which is a simple exe file to make it not hang up at the title screen but once that is odne no other problems.
SortingHat chapter 10 . 11/4
The Dursley's and wands are like Liberals and guns.
SortingHat chapter 9 . 11/4
The Dursley's remind me more of snobby liberals then anything. The kind that tout their Iphones and Macs the most expensive kind where 1,000$ is mere pocket change and think that a smartphone is a PC buying the industry lies.
125berribe chapter 15 . 11/5
This is so good. . When you get around to it, please update. I'm waiting for a continuation after that cliffhanger
RHJunior chapter 15 . 10/29