Reviews for I've had Enough
Vinnyfer chapter 5 . 11/13
Ron staring at a man with a gun gives me the same energy as "this sign can't stop me because I can't read"
MademoiselProngs chapter 15 . 11/5
PLEASE FINISH!
MademoiselProngs chapter 4 . 11/5
Luna's mother's name is Pandora, like in Pandora's box
I searched really hard for this fic. I’m so glad I found it again!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 15 . 9/3
So they’re in the kitchens. I love that the house leaves are helping now. Poor Ron. He’s a werewolf. At least he’ll have Remus to help him. They’re so close to finding them! So he vanishing cabinet can’t be used if one of the cabinets has its doors open? Damn. I hope this fic is continued soon. It’s really good! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 14 . 9/3
Did Ron get turned into a werewolf? Why the hell did Dung do that to Ron?! Wtf? I hope he isn’t one and it wasn’t a werewolf! So did they like apparate into Hogwarts or Grimmauld Place? Because that was a house elf.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 13 . 9/3
Did Mundungus want to kidnap Harry and Ron or something? Like why did he get them out of bed? They’ll both be Gryffindor’s! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 12 . 9/3
I hope Harry will still get Hedwig though! So they figured out the truth about Scabbers. Good! And shouldn’t Bill be out of Hogwarts? I thought he was more than eight years older than Ron.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 11 . 9/3
Well damn! At least there was a happy ending and Sirius has been found to be innocent. And his eight years in Azkaban should be used for his crimes of impersonating a ministry employee. But I like that Moody has figured out that Pettigrew is the rat Ron has. Great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 10 . 9/3
Poor Harry and Ron. Wonder what the Weasley’s will think of Ron’s letter. Love that Harry wants to mail it. How did Ron lose his bangs? I guess it going to be a tradition where everytime Harry and Ron go into the forest they almost get killed. Lol. Love that the Dursley’s are being investigated. ;)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 9 . 9/3
Uh, where’s Ron’s rat? Like you haven’t mentioned him at all. Well, at least Petunia is sorta worried. Moody, you are so far off from the truth. Did Rennette cover Harry’s scar?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 8 . 9/3
Wait, how did Sirius know he had a dung bomb? And how did he know to activate it? I’m glad Sirius is escaping four years early. Glad to see Harry and Ron get work. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 7 . 9/3
Wow. I’m surprised she helped. I’m glad she did. And moody, you’re so far off from the truth. So Ron has the special ability to apparate to someone’s side at such a young age? Will it be like two years under they’re found or something?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 9/3
Does Harry know his dad’s name is James? Wonder how long it will be until they’re found.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 9/3
Damn. So out of desperation Harry apparated. That must’ve been how Ron did it too. Wow. Ron not being scared of a gun in his face is impressive. Granted, he didn’t know what it was though. I hope this fic is continued! It’s really good! :)