Reviews for AOG 100 Themes
Dude884 chapter 18 . 6/15/2014
Those grades sound fair
Dude884 chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Sorry, but the last one is horrible
Dude884 chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
Although I don't usually like OOC moments, this one was HILARIUS!
Dude884 chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
CALM DOWN HYPER! Oh wait, that's an oxymoron!
Dude884 chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Although I will admit, I'd be kinda GLAD uf you kil Porky in the sequal!
Dude884 chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
like I said before, as long as they aren't Yoshi, and don't have major relevence to the plot, you CAN kill them if you want to.
Dude884 chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
As much as I dislike character death, I'll accept it, as long as it isn't Yoshi, or someone relevent to the plot.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
Woah, this one is good... I actually liked this one. Keep it up!
DiabolosUltima chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
I like the SMILE one. That was hilarious, man!
DiabolosUltima chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Poor Pit... He didn't know that Link, or the killer, was right besides him.

Also... True, Giygas. Very true. What you said was very true.
DiabolosUltima chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
I... can't say very much. But yeah, in this chapter, I like the last theme. The memory one. It's actually pretty good to me, if you asked me.
Souldin chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
In before anyone else, I predict that Waluigi will end up defeating Giygas, or at least, through some unintentional action on his part, help the smashers (or save the smashers) in their fight against Giygas. Yeah, I claim that there prediction.

Both of these were nice chapters, both with the possibility of affecting the main story (Waluigi I know, already appears in Dreamland and there could be a moment where Mr. Game and Watch and the centurion's arrive to help the main trio, or some of the smashers could be in danger and they'll be teleported to Skyworld...there's a lot of possibilities in how these two side stories can affect the main story). They were of decent length, well detailed, and both with nice dabs of humour. I like how you've characterised the characters within this chapter and I'm noticing some influence of Brawl in the Family with Waluigi here. The side stories make sense, are intriguing bits of information, and enjoyable to read.

Criticism to make would be that there is the odd mistake, such as next being spelt 'enxt', and the two stories could have been funnier. Mr. Game and Watch's only had one proper funny moment and Waluigi's missed out on a few opportunities by skipping over the exploration of the castle (though that would risk dragging the short longer than it needs to be).

Overall though I enjoyed reading both shorts and find them to be full of possibilities in regards to the main story. Great job, keep up the good work!
DiabolosUltima chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
ROFLMOL

This chapter is so damn funny, I laughed so much. Especially on Waluigi's Theme and when Mr. G&W fainted 6 time before calming down. Please update this fast, and keep it up!
Souldin chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
I apologise for the late review, for both this fanfic and Attack of Giygas which I will review tomorrow (it's ten at night where I am). But while I'm still awake I shall focus my efforts into reviewing this chapter.

Both were short pieces but fittingly short as they covered their subjects with care and went into satisfactory detail. Both were of a grimmer tone and yet with the odd spice of humour and charm which never felt out of place in these 'purposively more serious shorts'. Both were intriguing and your first AshleyXLucas short was unexpected but a realistic take on the situation Lucas is in. I will also say that the difference in approach with both shorts help make this chapter feel unique, with each short being presented differently.

For this chapter I did notice the odd spelling and grammar error within the first of the shorts and they were more noticeable than usual. The second short could have been improved with a bit of individual focus (you only make Mewtwo stick out when you mention that he was not insane but consumed with rage). I have also noticed that Young Link does not appear to be in Melee crowd, how come?

Two very nice shorts, both intriguing and enjoyable and are allowed to stand out thanks to how the style in which they written and thus the manner they were presented. Great job, keep up the good work!
Souldin chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
This right here is a neat little idea and one I'm sure will result in a great many humorous, as well as intriguing, one-shots based upon your current AOG series. It also gives you an excuse to write up what if's and speculated moments from your fanfic, and scenario's that would otherwise not fit into the AOG plot/timeline.

The first chapter of this fanfic was not the most amazing but it did show off all the main characters, the roles they play, the style of your writing, and the fourth wall breaking mechanism that is used so often within your story. It does however get dialogue heavy and naturally, crowded, with so many characters entering the scene and saying or doing different things. It could have been better though the manner of introduction is fitting.

Chapter 2 is surprising in how it's all normal. Sure, it's funny and centred on comedy but it's not crack comedy and explores other ways of creating humour which is a good presentation of skill. The writing is detailed and despite its short length I felt it was well paced. AOG 3 and 4 were also remarkable, and summed up nicely the reason Master Hand established the Super Smash Bros and the role he plays in the greater scheme of things.

Chapter 2 is not perfect though; some of the sentences in the 'Love' theme stopped short and could have been extended or connected to the following sentence to create better flow. Also, as AOG 3 and 4 shared the same section of the chapter it makes little sense as to why you count it as two separate themes, unless it was done to complete more of the 100 themes at a quicker rate.

I feel my review of this fanfic is rather...fractured as a result of reviewing the two different chapters that contain three different scenes and four different themes but I'll be sure to offer a better review when the next chapter of this collection is written. Great job, keep up the good work!