Reviews for The Justice Reaper
DragonRider225 chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
Great story! You're such an amazing writer! Please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
Please update soon
MasonCullen chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
Hi, I have just finished ready all 3 of your story's. Firstly please let me congratulate you on an outstanding, well written story line. I am a massive fan of both twilight and Harry Potter therefore this series had me from the first chapter. I do hope you continue with this story as I am excited to see how it turns out but I completely understand that you have your own life to lead and this is only something that people to for fun, and when the fun is taken out if it it will surly be difficult to continue. I don't normally leave reviews but your series has had me gripped from the beginning and I just wanted you to know that it really was a pleasure reading your work. You portraied the characters of the twilight and Harry portter fantasictly.

Hoping you continue with this x

Thanks Kayleigh xx
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Olá, adorei suas histórias. Você tem um talento enorme deveria continuar
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
Please! please! where is the rest of this fab story?, you have done a fantastic job so far and i have read the same story over and over in the hope that the rest will make an appearance but zilch so far. Is there any more to come?. This old woman '66' and counting is desperate for more edge of the seat reading that only you have managed to instill in me.
I live in hope.
Kath clements.
Ashangel9607 chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
I am desperate for new chapters!
Bookworms75 chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Oh, my god! I'm in love with your story! I cried with it and I laughed so hard I thought I was never going to stop. I've been reading this story and the two prequels for the past two days and I'm convinced in that time my family has begun to believe I'm crazy because there isn't another explanation for why I've been acting like that.
It's just... awesome how you wrote this! I love how Bella can fight her own battles and she's powerful, powerful enough to have a destiny written the same way Harry had his own. I love how you're mixing both worlds and they are learning from each other.
I know it's been a couple of years since you updated but you said you were going to finish it so I won't lose hope that you'll continue it some day. I don't mind waiting. I just hope that day really comes. See you!
SeaweedGirl1607 chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
This is my favourite crossover EVER, and that's saying something. Awesome story, incredible plot line and it stays true to the original books. Great work! Please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! I've re-read this story about a hundred times now, and reviewed as a guest every time. I know life can get in the way and you get really busy or something might've happened but please PLEASE PLEASE update!

Please update; or at least reply,
A loyal fan.
Marya1918 chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
I keep coming back in the hope for some kind of notice. Please, please don't give up on this story.
Bubbleybear chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
I have devoured your stories in the last few days as on a recommendation from The Lemonade Stand. I'm hoping against hope that you are planning to finish this story even though you haven't updated in over two years. I know that life gets in the way and I have stories on my list that are the same. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
The end of May has gone and passed by TWO YEARS! I'm going crazy here!

/Camilla Carlström from northern Sweden
Iunnrais chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
Just letting you know that at least one person is still out here reading (re-reading) and enjoying your story :)
FeatherPheonix16 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Please, please, PLEASE continue this story. I've just read the other two and they are by far some of the best fanfiction I've ever had the pleasure of reading. It is beyond fantastic, and I would love for you to continue this - or at least give us some closure. I hope that there isn't a serious reason for you to leave this unfinished - but if you plan to leave it this way then I wish you the best in your life and career.
PAT2024 chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Arrrrrhhhhh no, I'm so sad. It seems you will never finish this absolutely wonderful, outstanding story... I'm so so sad, it's really one of the best sagas ever in this fandom. I know how real life can be demanding, but you are not too far from the end, would you do us this huge favour as to finish this brilliant , please... Give us hope, update your profile and tell us when we can expect a new chapter. I'm sure you would please so many of us...
Thank for sharing your talent.
iChaos chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
Hmm. Over two years since an update for this, so I don't hold out much hope that it will be completed but in case it does I am still looking forward to finding out how you plan bring a child for Rose and Emmet into the story. Once it was fairly clear that crossing Twilight with HP wasn't going to change anything significant for the HP characters, I have mostly been interested in the prospect of how magic could be utilized to change the lives of immortals instead.
723 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »