Reviews for The Justice Reaper
anony chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
plz plz plz update! seriously, if u already have the story in mind how long does it take huh?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
Please update :) I love your story
ihavethebestmemes chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
When will you be updating again? I LOVE Twilight/Harry Potter crossovers and this is one of the best!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
I really love reading this series. It's very well written, and I like Bella's more spitfire personality. Please keep writing it!
jennron1 chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
Just found your amazing series. Wish you would finish it.
millac86 chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
PLEEEAAASEEE! Keep on writing! :D :D :D 3 3 3
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
melidenisse chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Ahhh please pllease continue the fic i'm dying to read how Bella destroy the Vulturi.
Pleaaaaaseeeeee
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Good thing Jasper can talk sense into Edward. Bella is going to deliver her baby safely and Renesmee will be born to an extremely loving and devoted family. One who will do anything to keep her safe, including accepting the fact that a wolf is going to imprint on her. And who is the mysterious vampire? They don't have a lot of answers, but they do have more questions. Emmett temporarily turned into a human. We don't know how long the transformation will last, so we don't know that it really is a cure. Maybe it would last long enough for Rosalie to have the baby she and Emmett want. We can't rule out the magical community yet in the fight against the Volturi. Will Bella be able to kill them all before one of them gets her?
jenn9394 chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Yeah, I'm gonna be one of those reviewers who beg for an update.

I have spent days reading this trilogy, and I have to admit, I'm completely hooked. I don't know how you did it, but I can actually imagine Bella and the Cullen's in the world of Harry Potter. It's pretty amazing if you ask me.

These series of stories have hooked, lined, and sunk me. I can't see myself coming back.

But now I ask... no scratch that. I'm begging! Is an update in the making yet? I know how busy life can get, believe me. I know how you look at a story and want to write it, but as soon as you pull the page, your fingers won't work. The story line is there, in your head, but still, nothing is happening. I'm not saying that that is happening to you, but I'm sure it's a slight possibility.

Anyway... is there an update on the way? Hungry minds need to know.

Until then...

Jennifer
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
So like Alice to crash the party when she can't see what's happening. She really does hate being left in the dark. This is so much more fun than SM's Saga. It just works with the magical world involved. Love the way everyone showed up to help and got rid of the problem. The revelation that Jacob is going to Imprint on Renesmee is not good or pleasant news to any of the vampires. Jacob kind of looks horrified at the idea.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
This is a much better honeymoon than in BD. This is a much, much better story than BD. Loving all their adventures and trips. That merman wouldn't have lived long if he'd actually lured Bella out of the city. He was playing with a lot more than fire. Now Edward has verification of Bella being pregnant and doesn't have to hide his knowledge any long. Can't wait to see what the family is going to say. The reactions are going to be a lot of fun. Especially Rosalie and Esme. What will the wolves think? And Bella's magical friends? Betting they will be of any help they can in keeping Bella and baby healthy. Having so much fun reading this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Please continue
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
So wanted to be a guest at that wedding. It was totally awesome. Augusta Longbottom is hysterical. So glad that there was everyone from all the worlds they live in. Eleazar wasn't at all pleased with the guests from England, but too bad for him. Edward knows pretty much what is in store for his wife and will go to any lengths to make it happen. Jasper and Emmett were priceless. Carlisle will get his revenge on them when they least expect it. Hope the magical friends are going to continue to be part of the story. Maybe Embry will get something going with Luna. Jacob still has his personal issues and who knows what will resolve them. Does he imprint on Renesmee? This is just as good as the first two. Can't wait to see where you take this.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Already like the way this is going. Everyone is in on the secrets and that's not a bad thing. The bachelor party was a lot of fun. The wedding should be very interesting. Vampires, witches, wizards, half-giants, owls, and who knows who or what else. Bet the pictures are awesome.
718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »