Reviews for The Justice Reaper
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
This is a much better honeymoon than in BD. This is a much, much better story than BD. Loving all their adventures and trips. That merman wouldn't have lived long if he'd actually lured Bella out of the city. He was playing with a lot more than fire. Now Edward has verification of Bella being pregnant and doesn't have to hide his knowledge any long. Can't wait to see what the family is going to say. The reactions are going to be a lot of fun. Especially Rosalie and Esme. What will the wolves think? And Bella's magical friends? Betting they will be of any help they can in keeping Bella and baby healthy. Having so much fun reading this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Please continue
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
So wanted to be a guest at that wedding. It was totally awesome. Augusta Longbottom is hysterical. So glad that there was everyone from all the worlds they live in. Eleazar wasn't at all pleased with the guests from England, but too bad for him. Edward knows pretty much what is in store for his wife and will go to any lengths to make it happen. Jasper and Emmett were priceless. Carlisle will get his revenge on them when they least expect it. Hope the magical friends are going to continue to be part of the story. Maybe Embry will get something going with Luna. Jacob still has his personal issues and who knows what will resolve them. Does he imprint on Renesmee? This is just as good as the first two. Can't wait to see where you take this.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Already like the way this is going. Everyone is in on the secrets and that's not a bad thing. The bachelor party was a lot of fun. The wedding should be very interesting. Vampires, witches, wizards, half-giants, owls, and who knows who or what else. Bet the pictures are awesome.
KzintiKiller chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
I hope you finish this series...because it's by far the best put together Twilight/Potter x-over I've seen. It easily makes my top ten list. And I've been an aficionado of x-overs for a very long time.

Let's see the Volturi seriously miscalculate. And hopefully they can get that bell jar out of TDoM. Because the Ministry has no business keeping it stashed away like that.

I really like the fact that you had the Cullens reason out that Bella needed to drink blood. Meyer dropped the ball there in her effort to build up Jacob's character (God I loath the mutt). There you had at least three people trained in medical science, and probably ALL of them had college level training in biology, and every one of them with total recall and the equivalent of a super-conductive super-computer between their ears...and not one of them could reason out that Nessie needed blood in utero? That was sloppy plot work on Steph's part.
zanyannie chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
When are you going to update the story? I really love it
Marya1918 chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
It's amazing how you managed to merge both stories and still, somehow, keep true to characters and events.
I truly hope things work out and you get to finish this amazing tale.
stephine22 chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Omg I read all your stories and now I can't wait to read more.
Please tell me you are not finished.
I am so addicted to this story.
I could not put down my kindle for two days strait.
You are by far the best writer you have brought my two favorite story's together and made them the best damn story out there.
Forever a fan of yours
Stephnie 22
Becca chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
It's been over a year! Please finish this story! It's amazing!
maughany16 chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Please update soon, I love it when I find a really good fic that I get in to. It's become quite rare. Please say that you will finish this.
nessietwihard02 chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Please, please do update again... I've been dying to read more of this story and my friends are literally pissed off because I can't go a day without wondering when you're gonna update again. You're work is brilliant, I hope these get published :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Oh goodness! I am reading this entirely to quickly! Only 2 more chapters before the agonizing wait begins for an update! And believe me i will keep tabs! Thanks for bringing two of my favorite worlds together!
LoveCake chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
I have to agree with the others, this is the BEST crossover story I have read - the trilogy is amazing. I do hope you are able to finish it. :)
Raven chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Really great trilogy, truly the best Twilight/Potter crossover I've been able to find. The only negative is that it's not a good idea to inject your own politics, you risk turning off readers with opposing viewpoints. You also haven't updated in over a year, so I'm giving you a wibbly lip right back!
Camilla Carlstr chapter 5 . 8/15/2014