Reviews for The Justice Reaper
LunaFluttershyAmelia chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Are you going to finish this? If not, is anyone else continuing it? It's a great story and I would hate to for it to remain unfinished.
cupcakeXmuffins chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Update soon please!
1 grandma chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Ok so I have finaly cought up to you. I have really enjoyed this saga . I would realy love it more if you could finish it. I understand life gets in the way some times but please come back and finish this story. Thank you
arsina3 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Those stories were extremely well written and gave me the opportunity to dream a new world through them mixing our favourite series. Thank you for the nice time you offered me. I hope to see a new update soon; it really would be wonderful to finish the trilogy.

arsina
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
It's been over a year already :(. Is this story going to be continued? If not then it would be a real pity, because it's the best Harry Potter and Twilight crossover EVER! Please! Please! Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Please continue
TheMockingjay1998 chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
I truly love this story and don't hesitate to say it is the best trilogy of cross over stories I have read in a very long time. I notice it has not been updated in awhile so I hope everything is ok because I know you are determined to finish it. I wish you the best with your job and life. I know how crazy and overwhelming it can all get sometimes. Thanks again for a truly amazing and well planned story.
pjcermo chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Awesome story! Can not wait for more. Please update soon.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Whoa... Talk about Edward going all protective-Dad-crazy on the world. Holy cow. That's not something you see very often. Actually, I'm not sure I've ever read that before. It's kind of awesome.
Loved this chapter. I look forward to reading the next one.
Voyager chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
The end of May in what year? It's June 2014... PLEASE write more!
Voyager chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Fascinating ... great combination of Twilight and Harry Potter ... love it!
kiwihipp chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
A very nice update, one that couldn't come too soon! Loving the way you weave magic into the story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
I hope there is an update coming up soon. In my opinion this is the best TwilightxHarryPotter crossover i have ever read :)
TrippinOnLife chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
I have read this series of stories before and I reread them to remember what happens and I was sad to see that months later nothing has been added on! I hope that you plan on adding something soon because reading these stories have been a lot of fun! Please keep it up, I'd love to read when Rosalie finds it possible to have her son and of Alice will feel left out (or if Jasper is more willing to have a kid, etc). Great job so far!
Cullen Cousin chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed this and looking forward to when you might have the time to write and update! I understand how RL loves to get in the way. So, I'll just wait patiently!

CC