Reviews for The Justice Reaper
whaford chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
first off I want to say thankyou for writing the best crossover series I have read, I really love this story and the 2 before it. I have read them at least 4 times, and I cant wait for you to finish this story. I hope this review encourages you to finish it. I understand how busy life can get as im a working mother with 3 kids, so I get how other things have a higher priority. I can only hope that you will finish it soon as I cant wait to find out how it ends. Again thankyou and please finish the story as soon as you are able as im dying to know how all the characters achieve their happy endings... Dana
TwiMommyof3 chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Lol had to review as a guest to write this. Just read all 3 stories "again" lol. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I think I've read this more than HP & Twilight together & that's a lot lol;)) Lil Miss Sara you can kiss ass, you got a screwed up way of thinking if that's what you got from it! I will be kind enough & say this in English because there's plenty of stories I've started that I absolutely hated or didn't get what the author was meaning, but you know what you do when you don't like a story or understand it properly; ASK QUESTIONS OR DON'T READ IT! If you feel you need to post to let the author know what you thought, constructive criticism is good although 1 reply would have done the deed. If you can't understand that then bless your lil heart. She must have been doing something right if she got you to read all 3 whether you liked it or not, I wouldn't have wasted that much time on a story I obviously didn't like so much. Now back to the story CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Hope everything is going good in your RL;))
camcarr9921 chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Hey! I just finished all of your stories and they are the BEST Harry Potter/Twilight Crossover i have ever read! The plot is so indepth and complex i was on the edge of my seat for half of it! I LOVE that you portray Bella not as a love-sick helpless little girl. Shes a fighter and you relly bring that out! Your stories are amazing! I cant wait for the next chapter!
romficgirl27 chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
First of all ignore that bully Sarah, she is nothing but a mean person who seems to get her jollies off by looking down her snooty nose at all of the "inferior" people. Secondly , I Love this story! Seriosly, I have never read a decent crossover before. So please, pretty please with a strawberry on top, update soon!
Karmakings chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
I am back yet again to beg you to please, please update I miss this story so much. You truly are an amazing writer! I hope you find the time to finish this story off there is so much left to tell.. To "Sarah" the chick the is giving you so many bad reviews like shut the **** up, seriously if you don't like this story so much then STOP! Reading it. You can't even log in under your name assuming you have an account so the Author can reply to you. Where are your amazing stories? "crickets" that's right you probably have never written one of your own yet you feel the need to bag on this wonderful writers stories all 3 which are amazing! Like just go back and crawl under your rock and please, please don't return!
CrisLovesPuppies chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I ran out of chapters! :'(
CrisLovesPuppies chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
I'm biting my nails here because this is the pre-last chapter before I run out. Shit. I'm begging for a miracle here!
CrisLovesPuppies chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
You want ME to throw YOU a bone? Are you shitting me? After so many freaking teases throughout the chapter? That's not far. Nope. Not at all. It's like going all hot on someone then turning cold as an iceblock. Sooooo unfaiiiiir! Grrrrr.

Considering hunting you down and giving you a wedgie Cris :P
thekeeblerelf chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I love rereading this, but I'm wondering if you're going to write more.
CrisLovesPuppies chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Perfect. In every way and everything :) Absolutely perfect.
CrisLovesPuppies chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I decided that since it's a WIP, I gotta cheer, too.
I'm really hoping you update soon, I'm scared shitless right now because this story hasn't updated since March! O.O
Wow, I have a sense of foreboding right now, but I trust you enough to keep reading. I know we're getting HEA eventually.
Thanks!
Much love Cris
Dividingfate chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Thank you for writing these amazing story's! I can't wait till you'll find the time to write more. I wonder who that mysterious vampire(?) woman was who dropped the imprint bomb with the ruins. And I can't wait till rose finds out she can get pregnant! Did the sphinx really lie about there not being a cure for vampire-ism or is there a catch? Definitely waiting in anticipation!
Sarah chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
I was pleasantly surprised in the middle of the chapter - the only part of the chapter where your story becomes exciting and read-worthy. Until the end, of course. I expected the belljar to be much more. Edward threatening to unleash Bella on the Volturi? Is this OOC, or what? The prophecy was a complete waste - as if they didn't know that shit already. Oh, so obviously Renesmee is more important to Edward than Bella is, seeing as her involvement has made him thirsty for a fight. What kind of a sicko are you? That's not love. Right, so Rosalie can have a child if she goes through the belljar? Notice how they conveniently forgot to bring it with them so that it may be destroyed before the vampires come for it the second time. Surprising chapter - in the worst way possible. I do not know how you will be able to make up for it. To think you actually had me excited halfway through.
Sarah chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
I'm surprised you were willing to commit the same atrocity that Stephanie did. Are you aware that in most of the Breaking Dawn fanfictions, Jacob does not imprint on Edward's child? I was hoping you wouldn't commit the same mistake Stephanie did. I am sorely disappointed and am seriously considering whether if I want to continue with your story. Sometimes, an author writes what the people want. Maybe you should consider that.
Sarah chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
The storyline is progressing well, but you wasted most of the chapter in boring descriptions. Writer's block, as usual?
The part where Edward silently told Bella in his head that he wouldn't accept any child except for the little girl she once dreamed about, was disgusting. It was almost as bad as how badly you had written the wedding seen. Edward, in your writing, is portrayed as a kind and loving man who loves Bella unconditionally. He would never choose one child of his above the other - that too against his wife's wishes. You obviously do not understand the love a parent holds for their child - a theme which was perhaps the center of the Harry Potter universe.
723 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »