Reviews for The Justice Reaper
EL chapter 5 . 4/25
I know it has been years but I really hope you could return to the story. I was hoping lockdown may have inspired a return like many other unfinished fanfictions . Even a long epilogue for closure would be well received at this point.
Yellow chapter 5 . 4/8
Well, its been just over 8 years, so the chance of you updating this story is very little. I doubt youll see this review, so ill make it quick - thank you for putting so much time and effort into writing this story. Ive been up till 2AM for the last week or so readimg this trilogy (it currently being 1:38AM) but I dont regret a single thing accept perhaps the fact my whole sleep schedule is completely messed up now! I haveni doubt in your success in your job as a lecturer, and find it amusing how youre now very much an adult, probably forgotten about this story to be fair. I hope you refind this story so that we can all enjoy the end...thank you again, and farewell!
Keepddreamalive chapter 5 . 4/1
This story is so beautifully written and rivetting that I was finding it extremely hard to turn off my phone and go to sleep, ending up going to sleep past 2 in the morning. I know that real life and a career may not leave much free time, and that most probably, after all these years you have moved on from writing fanfiction, but if you had to complete this story you would make so many fans of this story really happy.
Please, please, please finish. Best crossover I've read and a part of me prefers it to the original twilight books.
Melissa Belaqua chapter 1 . 3/7
I hope one day you will return and finish this fanfic, it’s definitely one of the best I have read, it’s like the third or fourth time I read it. Please finish the story
BlueSmile15 chapter 5 . 2/28
This is an incredible story. I remember reading your earlier stories when I was younger, and recently was thinking about them again. I came back to read them and they are better than I remember. I wish you would finish this story and I hope you still write. Your writing is incredible and I absolutely love reading it. Your stories are so thought out and well constructed. Thank you for all the writing you did share before life got too busy.
rosecoloredreader chapter 5 . 2/28
I know how many years ago it was ...but if there’s Any chance you’re still reading these pleeeeaase finish this fic
I know its been a long time but I continue to hope you will come back and finish this story. It is the best crossover I’ve read, please, please, please continue.
Margriet chapter 5 . 11/10/2020
I've been waiting since 2012. I hope and still wait. PLEASE WRITE A CONTINUATION
Melissa Moyer chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
I’ve read these stories over and over. One of the best crossovers out there honestly. I know RL take precedence over fanfiction but I wish you’d finish this. It’s a tragedy that it was cut so short and left undone!
toria787 chapter 4 . 10/16/2020
To A.E. Giggle.
I know its been seven and a half years since you updated this story but if there is even the slightest chance that you are still reading these reviews and care I wanted to let you know that I think this is an amazing story. So well written and a brilliant blending of the two worlds. It so seamless its like they were always meant to be together.

This must be my 5th time of reading the trilogy and I'm still desperately holding on, hoping for the last one to be completed.

Keeping my fingers crossed
TK
PS i could not post this on chapter 5 as i had already reviewed it in the past and apparently fanfiction will only let you post 1 review per chapter :-(
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
Где продолжение ?
Alexlc chapter 5 . 9/15/2020
Fascinating story. Such a shame its not finished. You have done an amazing job blending the two worlds together. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2020
Please, please, please update! Best crossover ever!
ijen524 chapter 5 . 8/3/2020
goodness... i hope that you finish this fic someday... abso-bloody-lutely anazing
718 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »