Reviews for The Justice Reaper
Kushka chapter 5 . 7/30/2020
Great story PLEASE finish it
wolf girl molly chapter 5 . 6/9/2020
I still reread this story hope you can finally get around to updating soon
Gabby Gatsby chapter 5 . 5/13/2020
It's crazy I just spent the last week rereading all these fics you wrote, ones I read years and years ago. It's funny cause I actually love them so much more now, as I can really appreciate all the writing and the fluidity of your style. I genuinely hope you're well - if you see this. Even if this never gets completed J wish there was a way to read work you've written not attached to this profile. I truly think you're so talented
animesia chapter 5 . 5/7/2020
Here i am again, re reading this epic story for the nth time. I'm still hoping that you will come back and finish this. I hope you're safe and well. I pray that you'll find the will and inspiration to finish this story. I wish that the release of the "Midnight Sun" will do that for you. Thanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2020
Another te read and still holding out hope you will return to this. If not, still worth rereading. Thank you for sharing this story with us. Hope you are well and happy.
meghiggy94 chapter 2 . 2/28/2020
This series is brilliantly written. Truly one the of the best fanfictions I have come across! It combines my two greatest loves perfectly. I'll be here if you ever decide to finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
I realize after so long this story will probably not be finished but I also wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading these stories, a few times. Such a great crossover and story in general. I would love if you were to finish it someday and I truly hope that life just got in the way and wish you well.
Varsini C P chapter 5 . 1/22/2020
Really hope you come back to finish this, this series has great potential. I don't want to see it go waste.
felicia2235 chapter 1 . 1/15/2020
What the hell why did you stop?
Jibson01 chapter 1 . 1/4/2020
2 months more and it'd be 7 years since this story was updated... You just disappeared
Nolebucgrl chapter 5 . 12/8/2019
So I know the likelihood is that you’re not going to finish this story 6 years later, but w girl can dream. I’ve loved this crossover and been immersed in it all weekend. I add myself to the chorus of voices bling you’ll return to it.
maganda.angels chapter 4 . 12/7/2019
I've read your stories a few times now but it's been a long time since you've updated.

Really hope one day you can finish this story
anon chapter 5 . 11/24/2019
such and incredible story ! I think its probably the best fanfiction thats ever been written! such a shame that ypu abandoned it and gave us noclosure! after all these years i still come back and read it
Animesia chapter 5 . 10/10/2019
I hope you'll come back some day and finish this wonderful story. Just so you know, I keep coming back to this story as this is one of the best Twilight/Harry Potter fic that I ever read.

Still waiting,
Animesia
MonkeyMimis chapter 5 . 8/8/2019
God I wish this was finished!
718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »