Reviews for The Justice Reaper
Yutah123 chapter 5 . 7/23/2019
Finally reached the end for now, and I have to say, this series is just about the best Twilight/Harry Potter crossover I've ever read.

I especially like the comedy in it whenever it pops up. George maniacally kicking that Death Eater with a metal-tipped boot, and the "Hand of Sean" (it made me laugh), for example.
Maegen chapter 5 . 7/7/2019
Hey - love these stories & I know its been forever since there has been an update - any chance of a new chapter? Hope life is treating you well either way!
VicBergler chapter 5 . 6/28/2019
Oh God, i may die out of curisit and expectation. I have to tell you, i usually never read HP fanfictions, and stick with Twilight only, cuz i never read enything that could be considered as good as the plot JK had writing, but you overcome all my dreams of the perfect HP Twilight cross over. Love the developmet of the characters, their personalities and the way you discribe and criate things in the magical world that ar as goos as the ones jk herself had created. I reeeeeeally hope you continue the story, as it is one of the best i read (and i've been reeding fanfictions for 12 yaers non stop - yes, i have a problem) Congrads and kisses from Brazil!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
I love this story. Please finish it !
twilightgirl1989 chapter 5 . 4/16/2019
I can’t wait to see what happens! I know it’s been a while are you still planning on finishing the story?
Sopa chapter 5 . 3/20/2019
Hi. I love the book and I am waiting new pages
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2019
Hello! I know it's been awhile but I would LOVE to read the rest of your story!
Darya chapter 5 . 3/16/2019
Hi. I’m from Russia. Few years ago I found the story Secret Keeper. I wrote all your stories and still hope you’ll end the last. Good luck)
Divadog chapter 2 . 3/7/2019
It’s funny...when I first began reading fan fiction, I was all about the sex. If it didn’t have sex, I didn’t read it. Then, I started getting bored with all the sex, & began skipping the sex scenes because they were all the same. Until I read yours. It’s so refreshing to get a perspective that doesn’t drown a person in all the gory details. Thanks for that!
Divadog chapter 5 . 2/17/2019
I’ve sincerely enjoyed these stories, so far. I’d love to see them finished...maybe you could update your profile, to let all of us know if you’re going to continue? Since it’s been several years, I think I know the answer, but if I can get a wee bit of hope that you’ll finish, I’ll give you a bazillion reviews!
lakeisha81 chapter 5 . 1/31/2019
I have read these stories sooo many times! Please finish them.
Alicecastle92 chapter 5 . 1/21/2019
I hope that you can update this story soon. I love this story.

Thanks alicecullen92
nightwalker4769 chapter 5 . 1/7/2019
I know it's been years since you've updated this fic and you'll probably never see this message, but that doesn't matter. I just wanted you to know that your writing has filled me with such intense joy, I could hardly contain myself when reading it. It was everything I wanted in a Twilight/Harry Potter crossover, and everything I didn't think to ask for. The Harry Potter universe has always filled me with wonder, and any fic where Bella is special enough to be the most powerful being on the planet in a believable and well-created way quickly shoot up to the #1 spot in my eyes. You combined them beautifully. I will forever hope that you finish this one day. But even if you don't, I will be forever grateful that you put this out there. It is a masterpiece. Incredibly funny and not so OOC that it was aggravating (not really OOC at all, actually). Absolute perfection. I hope you are well. And I hope that this message finds you, as unlikely as I think that is. I want you to know you'll forever have a loyal reader and that your work has impacted me in the most fantastically wonderful sort of way that I can never hope to repay.

Wishing you all the best and massive thanks,
~Nightwalker
QueenElsaSalvatore chapter 5 . 12/18/2018
i do hope you continue this soon cause i am enjoying reading this
Kushka chapter 5 . 12/13/2018
Great story you should finish it
718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »