Reviews for The Justice Reaper
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I heard what happened to your computer, but I'm glad that you were able to keep going with this! It's a fantastic start so far, and I'm sure it'll just keep getting better as your writing usually goes! Loved it; keep up the terrific writing!
BooBoo33 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
so happy your back! congrats on the job! i loved the chapter. the hunt and the letters were really well done. plus the baseball game was funny! UPDATE SOON!
stephi910 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
sooo great to see the 3rd story up! can't wait for the wedding and honeymoon...really hope jacob doesn't have a big part in it, don't like how he's still hanging around bella when he's still obviously in love with her and having a hard time about it. def not a jacob fan!

looking forward to the next chapter!
Wanderling chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
this was a pretty awesome chapter :) im excited to see what happens next! please, post as soon as you can!
Elizabeth E. Hale chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Hallelujah! The new story is finally here!... Anyway... Great job again, as always. I like that Bella is learning how to control her bloodlust as a human/lioness, before she turns into a vampire. With instincts like those, she might need the practice!
ASKreader chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Yaaay!

And so the third installment in the trilogy begins.

Bella in a full-on hunt-wow.
cmb897 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
First things first..CYBER HUG! *steps back from hug* Alright I got that out of my system xP

I really loved the humor you placed in this chapter! I lmbo when I read Edwards line, "I feel like a pubescent, high school degenerate." It's priceless!

Your theory on curing Nevilles parents once again makes sense, and I think it's very sweet of you to give Neville a shot at a relationship with his parents.

I typed it once, but I'll type it again. This story is by far my all time fanfic favorite! I anxiously await your next update, and I hope things are going well with you. D
Soldout112 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Your story is amazing!

I've followed the series from the beginning and it just keeps getting better!

Seriously can't wait for the next update xx

p.s I adore Talto so much!
ChangeItLater chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
lovely chapter...it was worth the wait. i love talto he's my favorite owl! can't wait for the next chapter! ]
7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
amazing! i am sooo happy that it is finally up! i cant wait for more. :D
beverlie4055 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
love the chapter
bookluver127 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I'm so glad that the loss of writing didn't seem to affect the chapter! I can't wait to see what the Cullen boys will do with the information from the Sphinx. As usual, lovely writing, and I can't wait to see what happens next chapter!
Sarah01 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Love it, sister dearest.

My favourite bit are all the ones with Talto. He's awesome and I love him lots and lots and lots. Hurry up and write more (though do your real work as well) Love you loads.

Pinky