Reviews for The Justice Reaper
rjsethjob02 chapter 5 . 3/11/2018
Hi there! Here I am, rereading the trilogy for the nth time

I’m still holding on to hope that you complete this one because I’m really dying to know Bella’s reaction once she realizes her destiny to overcome the Volturi and how you portray Edward and Bella as parents

I dream about this story for so many nights, my mind shifting through scenarios on how the story will play.

Hope to read more from you soon. Even if it goes beyond this crossover
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2018
I know it's been ages since you updated... I just wanted you to know that you still have fans... and we're still willing to wait for you to find your way back to the story.
Much love,
amgglekim
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2018
2013 is the last time you updated? Whaaattt? D: I am dying to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2018
Please. Please. Please, chapter 6!
ashleycullen chapter 5 . 1/26/2018
I have been waiting for the finish to this story for quite a while. I just re-read all of them the past couple of days. I love your stories immensely and I think your very talented. I truly hope you update this soon. I’ll be waiting.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2018
You are an amazingly talented writer and I really hope you continue this. I started reading when you posted TSK and fell in love with your story line I can't wait to see what you have in store for TJR. Please update soon or maybe post to let us know if it will be updated or not. Thanks!
LadyDV011 chapter 5 . 1/15/2018
I really hope you have not abandoned this story because I really want to know what happens next. Please update soon!
Sophia chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
I love with my life this story, the only thing that could make it better is if you take Jacob out of here jdndjdndnd I really REALLY hate him, I mean is not that he's bad , but I hate the fact that 1. He was in love with Bella, and is the most awkward thing know he imprint of her daughter in my opinion, in its extra ass fuck, 2. 2. I hate the fact that renesmee is a beautiful, intelligent and perfect creature and it's going to be stuck in forks with that dumb dog for the rest of her life, I mean okay, she's going to be with him, but for god sake she deserve minimum 30 human years for herself and her family, she was out of Bella and instantly with a boyfriend, They can never be the three of them, Jacob always was there thinking that he have some kind of claim over her kdbxksnxjdndxjxn omg I really hate his character bye.
Ps: live your story
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2017
Excelente... seguire esperando
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Excelente historia... ya van varias veces que las leo y sigo esperando para ver si continuas... felicitaciones una magnifica escritora... sin duda compraria tus libros.
CasterCane chapter 5 . 9/23/2017
I love this book. Can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2017
Excelente! Amo tu fanfic... Mis respetos
Blaire chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
Sooo good! One of the best crossovers I've read!
Lizzium chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
This fanfiction is so amazing, I love how you've taken both the twilight and Harry Potter worlds and made them into this masterpiece. I know it's been ages since there was any movement on your profile, but I do hope that you're receiving the comments because you're brilliant! You're a fantastic writer and tremendously talented. The first story, The Secret Keeper, followed along pretty closely with the books - which was great! - but then with The Wisdom Seeker you developed your own long plot and characters and omg! You're so incredibly talented and I've re-read these stories multiple times. They stick with me. Thank you so so so much. (Also obligatory 'I hope you'll still update this I want to see where it goes').
Angel452 chapter 5 . 8/11/2017
Will you be continuing this story any time soon? It's been years. I have just reread the entire series again, and now have a renewed interest in seeing Bella slaughter Aro, Jane, and the rest of the Volturi.
722 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »