Reviews for Centuries Of Love
Dwmalove chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
DUDE U BETTER UPDATE
StarElsie chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
When are you going to update? This is my favorite story out of all of your stories. You are a great writer.
StarElsie chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Please update! This is my favorite story out of all of your stories! You are a fabulous writer!
Cat Goliath chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
It's so odd reading Mikan like that, like, I get why, but it still feels odd. I really like the story so far though. I'm super curious about Yoichi and his mission, I mean, they shouldn't be that short, should they? Anyways, can't wait til the next update.
CrimsonScripts chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Superb!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Next chapter please
loverofallthingsromantic chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
I love your stories...well the ones i've, I'll read the others soon I was just wondering if your going to complete Centuries of Love? Love this story!
point.guard chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
It's wonderfull! Please continue! No matter how little reviews you got! Please continue! Also, don't forget that I am here to review all of your stories!
point.guard chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
The superstar with no heart and soul...that's sad. But i still love it!
point.guard chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Ohmy, I love it even more now!
point.guard chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Ha? So she died? Ohhh...that's...haha never mind. You know, I really admire your stories you know. Your story wasn't like those...stories that got 'off the plot' whenever they got further. (if you know what i mean) hahah. Yours is wonderful!
point.guard chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Will she go to Gakuen Alice and fulfill Yukina's wish? I hipe she will in the future :3
point.guard chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Oh my. I couldn't stand it! Poor Mikan...btw, wonderful story ;D
Analgesic-Poison chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
When I first read the summary, this reminded me greatly of Tsubasa Chronicle because the characters in the story had went on the journey to search for Sakura's heart, the shards of her memory that are in the shape by feathers by traveling to different countries and dimensions. But after reading the story, I learnt that this isn't like Tsubasa Chronicle at all!
Um...What saddens me here is the fact that you haven't been updating for like...8 months...Have you given up on this story? Please write on! This is really good and makes me held my breath as a read it! Please update!
Tofu Thief chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
I read this a long time ago, but I couldn't find the effing story anymore!
I LOVE LOVE LLOOVVEEE this story, it's the BEST story EVER. Please, please, PLEASE update sooner.
Your eager and awaiting fan,
Husky