Reviews for HalfaGods
Craze chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Let me take this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Well true it IS your story but wtf with GODS watching sponge bob and them being TEENS?
Reading-is-4-life chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Update!
MythGeek chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
o_O

A crossover between Greek mythology and Danny Phantom?

Well, it's certainly . . . different, I suppose.

You do have an error in your birth order of Cronus and Rhea's children, though.

Even though there are no actual records of which order they were born, it's commonly accepted as this: Hestia, Demeter, Hera, Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus.

Hestia being the eldest and Zeus being the youngest, respectfully. Is the reason you thought Hestia was the youngest because she is portrayed as having the appearance of a child in the series?

If so, then, you should take into account that Artemis is also portrayed as having the visage of a child, but, she is certainly not the youngest Olympian, now is she?

No, that title goes to Dionysus, believe it or not. In summery, just because one has a youthful appearance, it does not necessarily mean that their biological age is youthful as well.

Additionally, why would Cronus just get up and move to Antarctica, never to be seen again? (Not that it wouldn't be perferable) That just seems so out of character for a man who was so suspicous of offspring taking power away him, that he decided to "off" them off, so to speak. I know that you said that it is your story and that you admitted that this story would never likely happen; but, that still doesn't escuse the fact that you need to work harder on stepping into your character's shoes, learn the subtleties of a multi-faceted plot and characters, exercise logic into your works, and have a consistent character persepective.

I understand that you might find my words a bit itimidating and/or demanding, but, I just trying to help, not hinder.

On the postivie side, it is nice that you came up with a new idea, albeit an unorthodox one. :)

Cheerio!

P.S. What I meant with having a consistent character persepective does not necessarily mean that you can not have more than one point of view. What it does mean, though, that if you want, say, three different character point of views; it would be best to divide them up into three seperate parts so it flows better and readers won't get confused.