Reviews for Step by Gentle Step
dark and ugly
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Aww, this is adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love this oneshot so friggin much. Like, seriously, this is probably the 10th tiime I've read this.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
just enough sap to get the emotion across but not so much we're drowning in it. Good on :)
Booklover13098 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is perfect totally does justice to what happened in Gitf and lol i try to pretend it doesnt exist too. Lovely, wonderful, and sweet writing as always. Hope you continue. :)
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh. This one is sweet. I always cry at the ones where Rose has says all those goodbyes to Rose. It isn't fair, he should have to be alone all the time.
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
"The Doctor smiled a secret smile to himself..." David Tennant 'Secret Smile THAT line... oh god... mmm
Winter Wonderlands chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Aaaaah x3 So cute! I loved this! Anyway...What if Mickey walked into their room while they were cuddling? Hahaaaa, That'd be Funnnneeehhhh xD

Instant Fav 3
Gallifrey63 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
*sniffle* your writing is very moving :) If it be either sad, happy, effervescent, or just plain hilarious, you capture emotions in such detail I can't stop reading and losing myself in your writing! It's really quite amazing!
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Poor Mickey. But still, this makes me happy. Actually the bit where they forgot about poor Mickey makes me happy too. Excellent
Brennason chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Ah! So cute! I really hope you write more. That first chapter was sooo sweet.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aww that was so cute! Loved it! And it fittedd so well with the song that I'm listening to! (WHat is Love by Take That) I don't know how it happens but it does! Some songs just fit with what I'm reading! I think that makes sense...

Loved it!

DTSATRF!
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Gahhh! I can't seem to get over how much I miss these two! I loveee this! Wonderful as always :)

-Hailey