Reviews for Hunted
Ok, I'd like to see this story extended. I liked it a lot, just... It's too short. :3
Write mooooorreee
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Really liked this. You could use because sarah beat the labyrinth thus she is intitled to some portection. All she needs is the right words to envoke it. As for jareth, do you think he would stnd by and let someone else play with his perious one?
kd7tyy chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Actually, removing a scar is possible. Laser technology can diminish scars to the point that you can barely tell they were ever there. It stands to reason that he could heal the skin properly. A scar is simply skin that wasn't able to heal completely.
KatheeHDS chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I know exactly what you feel! I too get told "long time no update", but hey, if I've got no idea how to continue something, and all you say is "write more"but you won't help me with the plot, how the hell can I write?!
So, I'd say maybe you could either write the same from jareth's pov (that always looks cool and you need no new plot) or you could try and continue it, like Sarah thanking him in some way, or her return home and delve a bit on her past adventures (her telling her parents where had she been, maybe?)
Idk either. anyway here you have 2 ideas, and if you want to pursue any of them or just talk you're welcome to PM/Tweet/tumblr me!
A hug and best wishes!
Taneva Rose chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
AHHH!

I love this

more more more more

please!
LadySoy chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I must review this story. I was meaning to review it a couple of days ago, but never got to it.

This story is like redemption and revival, with a sprinkling of a second chance. Dark and depressing, Sarah feels that her only way out is to call on the Goblin king. He does answer, and after some teeth pulling and revelation of her predicament later - Jareth becomes her salvation. With the killer dead, there is a chance of a new beginning and hopefully a friendship.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
That was an interesting little story. I liked the witness protection program angle. I don't think I've read it before. I think my favorite part was him running his fingers through her hair. :) Thanks for writing & sharing!
Nala Moon chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I would seriously love it if you would continue this :)

It's an amazing story and amazingly written as well :D
Avenger Girl 2015 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Love the story so far, please continue.
notwritten chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was really good. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
thexlastxfantasy chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I wasn't expecting that ending, I was figuring you were going to drag it out. You're an amazing writer if you can make me say "oh snap!" outloud at the end of a story. I hope you continue writing this, I'm excited to see how Sarah deals with this!
Kaytori chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
YAY! This story is not marked as complet!

So there will be more?

Only complaint is we don't see Sarah's reaction to having her scar healed. Nor see Pete's reaction to her hair.

Anyway great fic, but didn't Sarah keep in contact with he Labyrinth friends via her vanity mirror before the whole seeing Nicky murder someone thing?
Kay104 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I think it's awesome that Jareth gave Sarah her hair back. :D

Are you going to continue it? I'd like to see were you're headed with this.