Reviews for Forbidden Fruits
underwhelmedJaded chapter 3 . 5/26
Loved the kiss! It was super unexpected but despite that it fit almost Perfectly ? You have such amazing ideas & dialogue between the characters. It’s such a talent! I love reading this au fic - the OP world is amazing obviously but it’s super cool reading a well written Au fic with an amazing plot. Wish there was a bit more luffy thugh
underwhelmedJaded chapter 1 . 5/25
I’m so happy that I found this gem! I’m reading it again - and I have to say wow. You added each character and their devil fruit in such a beautiful modern way. Like I’m blown away by the quality and your creative genius. I prefer ace x oc as in your encounters but this one is a true masterpiece as well! Can’t wait to finish it tonight and tomorrow. I don’t know if you’re still active here but this ticks truly amazing and you are beyond talented.
PanicTime123 chapter 30 . 6/24/2019
This is an amazing story that I have read multiple times and even if my love for Kidd/Law fanfics fluctuates a bit, my love for this story does not. Thank you for writing this
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2018
I'd love to tickle the hell out of Law, too...
chelsss1 chapter 16 . 4/13/2018
Kyaaah! kidd and law is so freaking cute.
3D.2why chapter 23 . 11/13/2017
Akainu forever ruins everything, goddamn. Surprisingly I'm more interested in law and kidd then ace and marco.
yola1996acuario chapter 30 . 8/31/2017
Omg I'm speechless
I have no words to describe how I feel really
I mean I've been reading this for a night plus some hours and I can't believe it's done
I just love everything
Psdt Marco is sexy as hell!
~Read~you~soon~
shirosakura911 chapter 30 . 8/7/2017
this is the best story of Ace and Marco so far.. really.. I hope you can make another story about this two...
Andy is quite dandy chapter 30 . 2/26/2017
The only loose end I see is that Kidd never said I love you to Law, which should have been said since the build up previously where he almost did say it. Otherwise I think it's a pretty solid ending, and a very happy ending. I was confused about the evidence being gone part. Law just sets the camera to the wall and presses record? Does that somehow erase the video? Cause it said he didn't delete it. Also should the police not have made copies of it? Law mentioned it too. Personally, I feel that chapter 17 was where the good part of the story ended. After that it felt slightly dragged on. That's probably because the drama came in eight chapters before the end, as did the new characters. Only in the end do we hear about Croc and Doffy, Shanks, Zoro, and we finally see Luffy. I feel the end was too packed, and these characters should have been mentioned before. But chapters 1-17 were fucking amazing. I loved the Kidd/Law dynamic, and how the common enemies-turned-lovers trope was written out. I actually read this story for Ace/Marco and the student-teacher relationship which I love with their pairing, but ended up falling for Kidd/Law. Never could get into that pair, but this fic has made me love them. Also I loved Luffy's sudden appearance, he came when I was thinking he should definitely be here. I was waiting for him the entire fic, and was not disappointed. I read your other fics before (Five Days, Sea Daddy) but I feel your writing is better suited towards long stories, your strengths appear then. I hope you continue writing, I'll look forward to more stories.
geckogal077 chapter 30 . 1/6/2017
I love this story. It had the perfect amount of drama and happy moments. I love the relationship between Law and Ace. Romance is awesome and all but I love a really awesome friendship!
Thank you so much for writing!
I look forward to more stories!
geckogal077 chapter 4 . 1/5/2017
This isn't the usual type of fanfiction I go for, but I can't stop smiling. I just love the way you set everything up, the AU, and the characters. Law and Ace best friends. Wow. Still trying to wrap my head around something so awesome. This is also my first LawXKidd fic so I can't wait to see what kind of relationship develops there.
Thank you so much for writing!
IpiuGate chapter 30 . 1/3/2017
I love the Law and Kidd pairing. I wasn't too sure about your idea to put Law as the bottom but then I realised that he's probably still the one in control in that situation so it doesn't matter. I love Kidd's cats, they really suit him and Law's grandmother is awesome. I just really like those two and I think they would get much farther than Kidd's dad could even dream. A genius surgeon and future businessman? They could totally take him down too.
Hope you write more about them and I liked the trivia you included at the end
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
love this :)
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 30 . 10/28/2016
Oh my god, this is he best teacher X student story I ever read! This had so much drama and I'm actually glad you added a part that Marco got arrested. I read a few good ones that didn't have that, and that would be great for a drama. I've been planning on writing a LawLu story like that. Anyway, I really love this fanfic as well as Pheniox. That bird said so many hilarious things in this story. And damn, I didn't know Killer and Kidd would just separate. I mean, I expected Killer to be mad that Kidd was gay, but I thought he was gonna get over it… eventually.
EmpressKira chapter 30 . 9/14/2016
I am so glad I found this story! This was so pleasing! Like omg! *swoons* Everything had me feeling all kinds of emotions! Laughing to the point I had to cover my mouth because it was three in the morning to almost choking from when Ace got hurt! This was beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

-Kira