Reviews for Forbidden Fruits
Sadly as a narco I get this. I shared my room with my 6 year younger sister most of my childhood, and devolved the condition around 14. I was moved to my elder brothers room at fifteen because I hurt her in a hallucination and he was the one to talk me out from it. I remember being terrified as she sat in the corner sobbing, thinking she would hate me. Instead she did everything to comfort ME for the next two weeks, with a black eye and a bruised stomach.
She has a type of epilepsy where she stares into space a lot but once or twice she's had really rough patches of hallucination in them, most of them involve her on the floor sobbing, and refusing to be near me for days at a time. They can seriously fuck your life up.
Now at 22 though she doesn't hold it against me, and no longer has issues with it.
Good job on the story Man.
Fuck the police?
Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhs! -flails pathetically-
Ah, he cut the TV off, but then softy decapitated somebody? In a turned off movie?
LittlemissTrafalgar chapter 1 . 7/15
I love the idea of this story especially that "panda" nickname of Law from my Ace. And I don't love that nickname just because we have the same pet name from my friends XD
Tulula-Mate chapter 30 . 6/30
This book was one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, and to be honest I feel indebted to you for posting this and allowing my eyes to gather your words. You did an awesome job and I only wish it could have lasted longer! You are an amazing author!
onepiece-ftw chapter 4 . 6/16
I'm re-reading this awesome fic all over again for like the second or third time! It's one of the most enjoyable fics I've come across. Thanks for writing it! :) And omg I love how you wrote Ace! And his nickname "panda" for Law is hilarious X) I really like their friendship! :3
Mhae chapter 1 . 3/29
I read your story a couple of weeks ago but it took me only now to post my review and I apologize for that. So where to start? Right, I fucking love it! For having my favorite Non-straw hat characters in one story, bam! The idea of a narcoleptic and insomniac as best of friends is truly fascinating. I wasn't so much into their romance but on how they interact together and with their partners as well as other characters and it's awesome. Oh and there's Bepo and Spade as their cute dogs...hehe...

I like how Ace nicknamed him Panda and then there's the Panda Hug. It would take very long to list down all the scenes I love so to sum it up - I love all of them and you're very good with the humor. And Law's grandma also cracks me up...hehe...

Hope to read the continuation of Caprice...keep it up and I hope you come up with more stories revolving around them!
Yuki Artsa chapter 29 . 2/6
omfg luffy's advice on taming ace XD
i was squealing the moment ace woke up, god damnit author-chan
Yuki Artsa chapter 19 . 2/5
god fucking damnit nu i dont want le yummy kidlaw and marcoace to die because of douchebags -
Yuki Artsa chapter 16 . 2/5
fucking izou is awesome XD
Yuki Artsa chapter 14 . 2/4
dayum though, it be fabulous -w- *swoons like hancock*
Yuki Artsa chapter 10 . 2/4
why author-chan, im crying over two fictional character's confusing love past midnight ._.
Yuki Artsa chapter 9 . 2/4
omfg izou is the one piece version of me XD
when it comes to "leungureeeeee" (i had to), i cant help myself w
Yuki Artsa chapter 7 . 2/4
that fucking parrot had me squealing for two minutes until i could continue -
Yuki Artsa chapter 6 . 2/4
oh hell that parrot XD
nearly midnight, i have school tomorrow and yet i'm reading this - time well spent ._.