Reviews for Forbidden Fruits
Andy is quite dandy chapter 30 . 2/26
The only loose end I see is that Kidd never said I love you to Law, which should have been said since the build up previously where he almost did say it. Otherwise I think it's a pretty solid ending, and a very happy ending. I was confused about the evidence being gone part. Law just sets the camera to the wall and presses record? Does that somehow erase the video? Cause it said he didn't delete it. Also should the police not have made copies of it? Law mentioned it too. Personally, I feel that chapter 17 was where the good part of the story ended. After that it felt slightly dragged on. That's probably because the drama came in eight chapters before the end, as did the new characters. Only in the end do we hear about Croc and Doffy, Shanks, Zoro, and we finally see Luffy. I feel the end was too packed, and these characters should have been mentioned before. But chapters 1-17 were fucking amazing. I loved the Kidd/Law dynamic, and how the common enemies-turned-lovers trope was written out. I actually read this story for Ace/Marco and the student-teacher relationship which I love with their pairing, but ended up falling for Kidd/Law. Never could get into that pair, but this fic has made me love them. Also I loved Luffy's sudden appearance, he came when I was thinking he should definitely be here. I was waiting for him the entire fic, and was not disappointed. I read your other fics before (Five Days, Sea Daddy) but I feel your writing is better suited towards long stories, your strengths appear then. I hope you continue writing, I'll look forward to more stories.
geckogal077 chapter 30 . 1/6
I love this story. It had the perfect amount of drama and happy moments. I love the relationship between Law and Ace. Romance is awesome and all but I love a really awesome friendship!
Thank you so much for writing!
I look forward to more stories!
geckogal077 chapter 4 . 1/5
This isn't the usual type of fanfiction I go for, but I can't stop smiling. I just love the way you set everything up, the AU, and the characters. Law and Ace best friends. Wow. Still trying to wrap my head around something so awesome. This is also my first LawXKidd fic so I can't wait to see what kind of relationship develops there.
Thank you so much for writing!
IpiuGate chapter 30 . 1/3
I love the Law and Kidd pairing. I wasn't too sure about your idea to put Law as the bottom but then I realised that he's probably still the one in control in that situation so it doesn't matter. I love Kidd's cats, they really suit him and Law's grandmother is awesome. I just really like those two and I think they would get much farther than Kidd's dad could even dream. A genius surgeon and future businessman? They could totally take him down too.
Hope you write more about them and I liked the trivia you included at the end
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
love this :)
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 30 . 10/28/2016
Oh my god, this is he best teacher X student story I ever read! This had so much drama and I'm actually glad you added a part that Marco got arrested. I read a few good ones that didn't have that, and that would be great for a drama. I've been planning on writing a LawLu story like that. Anyway, I really love this fanfic as well as Pheniox. That bird said so many hilarious things in this story. And damn, I didn't know Killer and Kidd would just separate. I mean, I expected Killer to be mad that Kidd was gay, but I thought he was gonna get over it… eventually.
yaoifan124 chapter 30 . 9/14/2016
I am so glad I found this story! This was so pleasing! Like omg! *swoons* Everything had me feeling all kinds of emotions! Laughing to the point I had to cover my mouth because it was three in the morning to almost choking from when Ace got hurt! This was beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

-Kira
TymiRocelin chapter 30 . 9/10/2016
I regret not reading AU fanfictions until now, I almost missed this one!
I loved both the relationships between Ace and Marco and between Law ad Kidd. It was the first time I read something about Law and Kidd, and I must tell that I enjoyed it very much.
I liked that the first time Kidd and Law had sex, there were some problems, it made the story more realistic.
Kidd changed a lot during the story, I liked how he grew.
I was a little worried that you might have had Ace killed by Killer (I'm never sure Ace will live in fanfictions, as he died in the manga), but I'm glad everything turned okay at the end.
I love your writing, I hope you will write some more AceMarco and LawKidd stories!
Fangirl101 chapter 30 . 7/8/2016
Oh that ending was just beautiful! I've read many fanfictions about one piece in my time but this particular story is one of my top 10 favs!

Luv ya stories~
Guest chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
ACE AND PINEAPPIE MI POOR, INNOCENT, SWEET GAYBIES!
AND LAW U F-IN BRILLIANT GENIUS!
Fangirl101 chapter 21 . 7/7/2016
OH MAI POOR GAYBIES KID HOW COULD YOU HANDLE UR LUV SO ROUGHLY U BARBARIAN! B MORE CAREFUL U MASSIVE #! &$?
Fangirl101 chapter 19 . 7/7/2016
God plz jst let old man eustass die in a ditch I can't stand homophobic a-holes especially ones that don't approve of kidlaw! But still this chapter was pretty amazing if not better!
:P
Fangirl101 chapter 18 . 7/7/2016
OH MAI GOWD THEY HAVE CAT BABIES NOW! IM SO UNBELIEVEBLY HAPPY I JUST CANT TAKE IT! IN MY MIND THEY LOOK SO SMOL!~
Fangirl101 chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
Ohhhh ACE! Mai poor baby!
Fangirl101 chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
OH MAI GOWD U HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER MAKES ME HAPPY!

Bliss U~