Reviews for Verdict
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That was so good! Please keep it up!
Charisasori chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I was so surprised to find that there was just one review for this story. It's amazingly well-written! I just love your characterization of Revan and the Exile. Very interesting and thought-provoking. It was a fantastic read and something that'll stay in my memory for a long time, no doubt.

Great job!

Charis
The Flying Frog chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Very good. Very, very good actually. Nice take on the Exile and Revan. With the Exile returning on Revan's orders. And yes, I also got he impression in the game that no matter what was said, he/she would've been exiled no matter what. The Jedi had already made their decision.

I think the games do a fascinating job showing off that the Jedi aren't the perfect protectors the movies have made them out to be. They are arrogant and completely disconnected to the galaxy as they sit in their temple. Juhanni on Taris would have found no justice if Revan hadn't gone to fight the wars and passed through Taris. Billions of civilians and soldiers would have died in the Mandalorian Wars if Revan hadn't gone.

And not forgetting that many Jedi honestly see themselves as True Jedi. And that no enemy is a threat to a true Jedi. Atris pretty much says so in Kotor II when the exile reunites on Telos, as she completely disregards the Sith as not a threat worthy of her notice, and if they do come to fight, she'll defeat them as a true Jedi. She has no experience in battle. She's a chronicler, a librarian. She has no actual experience outside of the Temple.

Bastila also had that problem in Kotor on Taris, almost completely disregarding any advice Carth was giving after she is rescued, only to back down when she realizes she doesn't actually know what to do.

Looking forward to seeing how the Exile handles the war. Will he fight alongside Revan or will he simply stand back and do nothing and let the Jedi believe he is exiled as they wanted. Or would Revan keep him at her side. It'll be fascinating to see.