Reviews for When Can I See You Again?
angela.hayesmitchell chapter 2 . 4/10
MORE PLEASE
dpennell007 chapter 2 . 2/5
Two wonderful treats for me today. #1.) Reading about your very preppy Carlisle with Jasper (Loved everything about it!), and #2.) having a snow day off from work with my husband telling me I don't have to shovel the bottom of the driveway because the snowblower is working like a charm for once.
carter1018 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
omg this reminds me of me and my bf so much love this story
emilydearie chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
unf, please write more. i keep coming back to read this.
JorxxHen chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Plz post more, we need Carisle to get confident enough to fuck Jasper.
emilydearie chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I'd love more! :)
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Aww Carlisle is too cute. Love how sweet jasper is w him
cravingtwilight chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Smutt takes plz!
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I think this is amazingly written. I mean it.
Meow the Unicorn chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
will there be more chapters to this fic?
terrycornwell chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I like your stories generally and this one is good too. I really wish to be able to read new chapters. And just like me, maybe the boys were waiting for some smut too? (I may or may not be trying to remind you to update this story:))
(Since I was reviewed it already long ago, couldn't able to write this to chapter 2. So I'm writing here)
Brandi chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
So like, I'm just sitting here reading this story over and over and over again. I got one simple question and that is if YOU COULD PLEASE ADD MORE TO THIS PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE.I just love this and I want to just hug sweet little Carlisle. Jasper is so sexy and experienced.I need more. I want them to date more, I want Carlisle to ride Jasper, I want Edward and Jasper to bond together while Carlisle watch happily, I want Jasper at Edwards's wedding, I want Carlisle to propose to Jasper, and so much more. Could you also tell what kind of car Jasper has, it seems like he would have some type of sports car or SUV. PLEASE UPDATE!
Darling Cullen chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I'm doing your number 1) I would really like to read more about those two
PancakesFromHell chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I 3 UR name, was like "sadtomato" why didn't I think of that? That aside I loved your story keep up the good work.
KM525 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Just re-read this and wanted you to know I hope these boys visit again someday. Does Carlisle ever try to top? How does he react to rimming? His first time dancing at a gay bar could be quite an experience too - voyeurism &/ or exibitionism in the back room?