Reviews for Tears for the Broken
Aroissa chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Ahem. Wrapped you mean?
EverdeenGirl chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
Omggg when are you going to post again?! I just love this fanfic - I seriously hope you don't stop.

Waiting (semi) patiently,

EverdeenGirl :)
mrs.mellark chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
dudeeeeee i swear this is the only story i read that isnt m;P hope ur happy but i will admit it is a super amazing story! keep writing and in the mean time get me some chicken nuggets on a stick from mcdonalds! LOL love ya
Browniangel chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
Happy belated birthday to this story, I can't wait for the next update for this story.

It takes a big person to realize they made a mistake, especially when it comes to friendship. I'm sure your friend will come around if she is a true friend, she will understand. I'm am grateful for your friend that she was able to give you the courage to write this amazing story and give us a gift of your this story.

While I wait for your next update I will check out your one shot, on my way to read it. I'm sure I will love it, till then.
Peachy Roses chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
Oh.. My gosh... I love you. Thanks for the story!

All my admiration, Rose.
Jbird chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
So sweet I hope your freind decides to talk to you but keep txting and calling her don't give up yet !
Jbird chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
Please write more chapters with happy things happening although I love how you keep the balence between sad parts and happy parts great job.
IDreamofGreenie chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
I'm sorry you guys aren't on speaking terms anymore. It sucks and i know what that feels like. But, if she doesn't see this then you need to hike up your shorts and talk to her about it. It'll get better if you do. trust me.
SkyStarVenus chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
Happy birthday to your story!Waiting patiently for the next chap!
LittleMissLonely chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Hey there,

I love your story. Really. I do. Your story is the reason I hop on my computer everday, wait for it to load, type in the web address, and wait for it to load(again). I cannot wait till your next update. Keep up the good work.

I promise I will be patient LittleMissLonely
IAMANIDIOT chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
I like your story a lot. I completely understand that you have a life, and that in order to write a flawless story, you need time. I understand. I don't know why I haven't reviewed before (I should have) but, I'm telling you now, that your story is awesome. I'd be heartbroken if you stopped it. Cannot wait for the next chapter.

Seriously, I can't wait.

Haha IAMANIDIOT
Swaggiii chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
U r freakin amazing! I luv ur story;) ur story is my favorite, but unfortunately, I am not a user and cannot add it as my fav:( Im sorry:( I will try and review more often;) keep up the good work.
Browniangel chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
This was so moving, I loved the added twist of Haymitch story. It was a little heartbreaking knowing that he wanted to Maysilee that he loved her. Then when Haymitch tells Peeta that why he always wants Peeta to tell Katniss he loves her.

You have to love how Haymitch takes on a father like character when he tells Peeta he needs to go back to Katniss that him leaving was worst then hurting Katniss physically.

Katniss dream totally freaked me out at first I almost that Peeta died but I was hoping it was a horrible nightmare which I was very relieved by.

I was so happy that Peeta wad able to hear her screaming and that Katniss was able to make Peeta understand the hurt of him leaving was worst then anything and for him to never leave her again. I know it hell on Peeta because he loves Katniss so much that he can't deal with him hurting Katniss and will do anything to keep from hurting her again.

At least now Peeta knows leaving Katniss is like killing Katniss so I'm sure he will never do that again.

This was an amazing chapter so worth the wait but don't take to long for the next chapter even though I know Katniss and Peeta are together in each arms. Brilliant chapter, I loved it.
Lauren chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
SO GOOD. I look forward to the next chapter!
gryffindork7 chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Ahhh! This story is amazingly magnificent! So totally rad! Please please pleassssse update soon, for the sake of my soul?