Reviews for Guide to
Girl chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Lol frieza. I thought frieza was a guy... Anyways:"AAAAAAAAAAAAH HE IZ GONNA RIP THE FACES OFF OF US! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" said some namekian
Fourmille d'idees chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
LIZ! You scared us with your absence XD! We missed you, glad you're back!

An update, perfect way to come back! Ahh, Goten & Trunks torturing poor Dende.. Even though it did get him to hush up for Gohan..

Because when Kami thinks it right, it HAS to be! Lol, that book seems kind of dangerous.. For Gohan at least..

A stone! Never tried getting writers block with that. Hmm...
Vaccant Account chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Eeek! You updated! I missed you! lOl. Goten and Trunks are evil to everyone...but them. XD I was getting scared for a little bit. But now I know your okay. I might not be on for a while either. I got in trouble. p
Vaccant Account chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Heheheheh WHYYY! I'll miss Chikyuu and all! WAHHH!
dbzqueens chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Haha this was a really funny story! I'm very sad to hear that you're a bit down in the dumps right now. :( I really hope you get better soon, becuase you're an amazing writer, who needs to update as soon as possible! :D Feel better soon! :D

-dbzqueens :)
Fourmille d'idees chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Funny story, even better considering "Your heart wasn't into it". You would think Gohan would know better than to do something to the Mighty Saiyan Prince. This was cute, and a brilliant idea!

A depression slump? It may be going around, I might have it too. Too bad though. Your writing will be missed- for the time being (till your back and better).

Depression? Your not the only one. I would suggest writing, but you said you can't. It always helps me to write out my emotions (A sad story?) , but you may have it different. And there is definetly a problem when an amazing Writer can't write! (Try music it helps)

I won't ask now cuz, well this is a review, but I do want to know what's wrong. If it's private I understand!
LaughableBunny chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I like this one. I started to laugh when Gohan said,He is here, as he turned around to see Vegeta.

I hope you'll feel better soon!(Smiley Faces!:P)
Miss PinkieGatoEeveeGlee Lover chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
lol this is pretty funny!
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Meep, it's not that bad. Sort of funny. Heh. Write when you feel better.