Reviews for Bittersweet
Ur changes are too much miths mess up a good part of everyone personality except peach miths is yoshi not saying yoyo or yoshi yoshi
GamerGirl54321 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Rather OOC Shadow, as he wouldn't pause in the middle of a sentence or blush like that (well, that's how I view him, I gues he could do those things, but not in my mind), but the fic was quite fluffy! Friendship-wise, anyway :P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Please make more this is gold!
venom the hedgehog chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
like the story it is awesome but i would like to find out if your gonna make another chapter.
killtony chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Dear peach loves mario,

Fuck you.

That is all.
stardustdreamseiya chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
sooo swweet i love it i got suched back in to the same game and since i had been a super big shadow fan already i kept chosin him for the events and when i played bobsleigh i was thinkin hard on who should be shadow's partner and then i looked at peach and thought peach kinda reminds me of maria and so i picked peach and in my head i imagined what them talking to each other would be like
567 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
boring!
Ace-The-Hedgehog117 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
The weirdest pairings always have such great writers for them, awesome job.
ImagineReader chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This made me smile! You know, the reason this story was written turns out to be the reason I read this. I was playing M&S Olympics 2012 volleyball, and the characters I chose were Peach and Shadow. After that, I came here and found this. You did real well keeping everyone In character. I loved Shadows reaction to Peach's nickname for him. X3 Especially when he blushed.

Cool story, this is going in my favorites!
Cookie Dough chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Peach Loves Mario

Dude, STFU! Really though, i respect ur opinion n all bit, she did a good job! Even with keeping Shadow in character the whole time! U must hav problems with ur mind or somethin to NOT see how good she is at writibg... Just saying.
peach loves mario chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
i loved my sweet little peachy, but, man this didnt have enough mario x peach, that is the only true couple,you loser,i thought you were one of the best writers on the fanfiction, then I read this. why did you even write this?

if you're gonna write a mario fanfic theres gotta be some marioxpeach in it. and preferably LEMONY.
PlutonBlack chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW! :)

I'm gonna cry, im so happy.

Nice story!
Peace Love and the Color Pink chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Love it! I didn't think Peach and Shadow being friends was possible, well done!

The only constructive criticism I have is that there were a few repeated words or words missing, but that's all.

I love that Peach reminds him of Maria. Great job!
DanceDream chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Aw! Teams Mario and Sonic FTW! I don't know how you did it- you managed to keep Shadow in-character throughout that whole thing! I'd have flubbed his character so bad- and I'm something WAY beyond a Sonic nerd. ;D I can't stay long, but I had to drop a line and say that you did a pretty good job. I still don't know how you did it... Anyway, keep up the good work! Happy writing! I may be back later, if you're lucky...! :)
Madam Fiction chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This FanFic is awesome! You really keept Shadow in character and wow! Yoshi can TALK!

Im more a SEGA fanatic and a Sonic The Hedgehog Freak, this story made me change my opinion of Nintendo xP

Tipical that Shadow remembers Maria when he is near a sweet girl!

Adding it to my Favs!