Reviews for Mon Errance
WookieCookie chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Huh...I never bother to read fics about this pairing before, but one story from you and I’m hooked. XD But gahh! Why did you have to end it like that? D::

... “And the rest was silence.” XDD Must you put a hint of Dante’s quote? Thanks for writing this love _ had fun reading it.
Yaoi flame chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! My precious Yazoo is dead...killed...*sniff, sniff*

To be honest, I never expected something like this, so you surprised me! My poor little Yazoo (he's set as my desktop background and keeps asking me 'why, oh why')...

Reno is such a bastard! One sadistic, cruel jerk! I think you made them ninety-nine percent in character, but I never thought Reno could be this cruel. However, despite him being cheerful all the time, it is known that he could be a real ruthless sadist if he wanted. So what he did, although it came as completely unexpected, is fathomable.

I also think that Yazoo can have a great deal of self-control, but the way he died...he didn't deserve this. On the other hand, I think that he could never allow himself to be so careless as to be captured. His instincts were always sharp.

All in all, the story (although it was a bit rushed) had a lot of suspense, that I almost choked on my breakfast...

The only errors I could find were these:

Yazoo's eyes are green, not blue.

You wrote somewhere 'tree' instead of 'there' (can't find the passage, but that's just one typo, nothing like a fatal error).

You made me look at this pairing in a different light; in this piece, they could interact in the rawest, most primitive way possible, without any kind of emotion whatsoever. Which is indeed possible.

Anyhow, thank you so much for writing this piece for me! I love Renzoo so much! I enjoyed it thoroughly! Good job, girl! 3
Sess101 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
OMG! That was amazing! I love Reno/Yazoo fics. there are not enough of them out there. keep writing. -Sess101