Reviews for enchanted
Princess Bunny chapter 1 . 7/10
Oml! Why is there no sequel? Like seriously, this is amazing! I can honestly see Waly saving Arty from her father and she will take refuge in the US with her uncle and date Wally. I can see them on their first date, Wally showing her how to have fun and Artemis is having lots of fun and stuff like that. I can also see when he gets mad at her when she didn't tell him her father was abusing her after he finds the scars, bruises , and cuts. I can see her going to Gothem Academy and becoming best friends with Zatanna, (Dick's girlfriend naturally) and pranking Dick with Wally. I can see her overthorowing her father and she will become queen of her country.
(If you can't tell, I can see the future)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
That story is amazing but as you going to write more?
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
PLEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE! So sweet it made my heart melt! And intriguing! This story has promise and a possibility to become a full length novel ;) love it! Keep it up!
Jay chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Loved it
Lexy31 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
it was fine
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Wally has emerald eyes not brown and the color of artemis' eyes vary
Maddylovessmiles chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I love this! There seriously isn't enough spitfire centred period fics, nor enough Oliver/Artemis uncle/niece stuff.
nerdisinmynature chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
YOU HAVE TO DO A SEQUEL IT IS HUMANLY WRONG NOT TO!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
love it
cn chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
please write more
titanmaddie chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Soooooooooo good!:)
Please write another chapter:)
Codby chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I want a new chapter :( I love it to much to be satisfied with only this ;)
annagray chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I'm adding this to the community page Strictly AU!
umidk chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This was great! You pulled it off flawlessly! (And the song was a nice touch, I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift). But it was also really weird hearing them talk all fancy-like. Maybe a little more snarkiness from our favorite archer-er, princess?
JC chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh i love it! this is just how i would picture these two in this time period.