Reviews for Why SasuNaru Will Never Work
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
all of what you just said was a bunch of bull right there and i can list alot of reasons it WOULD work
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
XD I love the end. I don't care whether it's Sasunaru or Narusasu, I love them both.
StackofStories chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
So… you ship NaruSasu, not SasuNaru.
Ok.
I won't rip you a new one like everybody else has. As long as you ship them in some way, you're cool with me. *brofists*
Pretty funny stuff.
Byes.
xXOceaxChanXx chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Lololol this was friggin hilarious .! Deffinately a keeper this story :D
Iracabeth of Crims chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
May I just say that kishis favorite shipped couple of his anime is Sasunaru...
Runaways chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
"Sasuke's dick jumps for no one. That is the true meaning of asexual, my friend." Oh. my. gosh. I laughed so hard! :D You're a genius!
Ikeya chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
hey ... about to review this irritating fict. i know that all of sasuke and naruto's kisses just an accident, but hey, why Kishimoto-sensei MAKE IT AS KISSES? i mean, it's all obvious actually, IF YOU HAVE FUCKING EYES
Painfully Aware chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
How do you know Naruto isn't gay? It's called denial and repressing.

Sasuke isn't in love with his brother. He loves him but it's brotherly love.

Naruto denies Sakura to look for Sasuke.

How do you know that...?

Who the fuck cares...?

... I'm not going to comment that...

No its not, its tagged with yaoi. YAOI.

Naruto is not stupid, he's actually really smart.

Sasuke is stubborn, yes, but that doesn't mean that he cant realise.

Im sure Sakura isn't that much of a selfish, oblivious bitch that she would actally try to sepparate them.

Well, they're guys and look like guys. Some just like to write or draw him as that. It's called FANart and FANfiction for a reason.

Again, how do you know that? Can you read minds? Thought so.

You dont know that

Im just wondering why you're using the word Faggot. It's an insulting word. Really, I take offence.

Ever heard of Bisexual?

... He killed Orochimaru... He just followed him to get power...

Ever heard of denial?

Kakashi is his teacher. He's 15 years older than Naruto. I would've freaked to...

... You just said that Sasuke was gay for Itachi...

Have you talked to Kishimoto about that? No, I dont think so.

News flash! Mikoto can't see into the future.

Just understand that we likely okay!? You have something against being gay or something?

/Furious Cooki
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
get out of here, are you stupid omfg this doesn't even make sense
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
hi. i totally respect that you don't like sasunaru and i don't think the series will end with the two of them becoming an item. but, hey thats why people write fanfiction.
And i do think that there are some hints for sasunaru. i mean they kissed not only once but TWICE. and then when naruto remembered ther kiss and was like blushing and saying "Of course i kissed someone before!"
"a-although it was a boy" *Blush*
so HA.
Redsilverheart chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I just wanted to say, though I take consideration to your opinion, I can't agree with it.
First off all, SasuNaruSasu happens to be my OTP and I love the pairing very much. Sasu doesnt always have to be the overbearing Seme and Naruto isn't always a "sniveling" uke. In a relationship people switch off, both of them are in it together ya know.
I think it's kinda weird that your okay with ItaSasu but not NaruSasu, it's not that I dont think incest shippings are okay ( though it don't ship em') it's just that Sasuke"s brute anger for Itachi kinda shrivels any hope of love. Plus even if Sasuke realized that he loved Itachi after he found out the truth. Itachi is already dead and Sasuke can't do much about it.
Naruto isn't stupid and makes me sad that you think that, aren't you a Naruto fan? Narutos slow and head strong. He acts first and thinks later but I would call home stupid :/.
Another thing is the reason that Naruto was creeped out about Kakashi is probably cause he's a huge perv and much older than Naruto.
Sakura has confessed to Naruto only because she didn't have the balls to tell him the tell him the truth.
And lastly, the "real faggot was the one who pushed Naruto" well Naruto was on top of the desk and the guy only leaned back, he didnt even mean to. I think it's rude to call someone a name for an accident, real or not
Also, I happen to be gay and I don't find faggot as a insult so could you please not use it as one.
Thank you for your time. :3 Have a nice day.
Yesterday Today Forever chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You... You just insulted my otp ...*RAGE* ...ahaha no I actually find this amusing because I can contradict like half of what you said
Sakura finally confessed to Naruto, he turns her down
Sasuke would never be able to handle all those b!tchy girls
Sasuke and Naruto both consider eachother as their bestfriend, bestfriends always fvcking fall for eachother
They kissed... Twice hear that TWICE xP
Naruto is always thinking about bringing sasuke back
The first thing sasuke did when he saw naruto after 3 years was hug him
Sasuke's gayer than a fruitcake riding a unicorn farting rainbows
Naruto transforms into a girl to attract men... Gay
They both have cute pet names for eachother Dobe Teme
Naruto thinks his love for Sasuke is brotherly
That gag behind the kiss was to make everyone think they didn't like it, a fluke in it's self
But ehhh sasunaru isn't canon but it might as well be from how homosexual their relationship is xP
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I dont even like sasunaru ...I dislike it to with passion! But COME ON. Pissing off everyone stop bashing, are you a narusaku fan because I can tell you why narusaku will never work ...

Hi Sakura

*punch *

Will you go on a date with me

f*** no

I said I love you

I hate people who lie to themselves

In the war tent *
animechik16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
sasunaru is mostly a hopeless fantasy but I still love it. there are millions of reasons of why they won't work.

masashi kishimoto said himself this is an action manga but for some reason more of the readers population are close to girls. (sorry for my horrible wording). he also only made them kiss because in 1 of his interviews he says " I have never read a manga that has 2 rivals kiss and that is why I made naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun kiss.

once again sasunaru is mostly a yaoi fan girl fantasy just like all of one pieces yaoi pairings and other odd (crack) pairings in naruto.

but I still love sasunaru I just know the reality
Elantrian chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
What's really funny about all this, is that I'm honest to god unsure of whether you don't like the idea of naruto and sasuke being in a relationship, or if it's just the idea of sasuke topping that inspired this. lol
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »