Reviews for Win for Losing
Mademoiselle Arel chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I love it how well you capture the sexual tension
Lisa 1214 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Wonderful! Perfect Huddy. Absolutely loved it!
JLCH chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Can't believe I read this before and never reviewed. EXCELLENT!
CrazyLady42 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
3333333333333333333

lovvvee it :D
Xenia007 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
That was amazing! You really need to continue this, can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Ironic Sauce chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Dude, this was amazing. I've missed this one-shot, ep-tag kind of thing from back when things were uncomplicated and full of UST. Thank you for a super nice read :)
Josam chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hey! Glad to read another of your story! It's nice, specially after "mirror mirror" which haven't been really explore by writers. I love your writing like every times! This story is a bit different of what I read from you because they're not into a relationship and they don't really want to be... Or that's what they're thinking!

I like the "one night stand" style! A lot of fan told me Cuddy wouldn't do that but Im sure she would! She's not a saint and before she had Rachel she had adventures with man. Anyway, the smut is so HOT... amazing! I like how you finish it too! Are you sure it's finish? lol

How is it going with "Gift of Screws"? Hope everything is fine for you! Take care! Jo'
touchatoucha7 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
this was soooo amazing! I love all of your fics!
dmarchl chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
After reading this all I can say is Wow!I have really missed your stories. You will definitely have to update GoS!
EllieShelly chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
LOVE IT. As I do all of your stories :) Season four had some wonderful H/C moments, and it's sad people don't write many fics about them.

Side note, please update GofS and Fear of Fire soon!
ThisLadyWrites chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This is the moment where I really get mad about the fact that being a fanfiction writer isn't a profession you can earn money with. Because than you could quit your job and write such great fanfics all day long and post one every few days xD

You did really good work! House and Cuddy are both written very in-character. Very good dialogs! Very good writing style! Very good story!

Looking forward to your next fanfic :)
jwhite2199 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Season 4 has some of my favorite Huse/Cuddy interactions of the entire series, and some of the best scenarios to build off of for one-shots, like this fabulous one you've given us. Fantastic push and pull between them, and the dialogue is perfectly done. Thanks so much for sharing!
Gobblin chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Katie, Katie, Katie...you SHOULD own the show, i'm going to start a collection fund ;)

Great story, welcome back chicka!
newdayz chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I think the pairing of House and Cuddy would've made much more sense at this point in the show, it would've given viewers much longer to see them together, thus softening the blow of this crap that is currently affecting House, or maybe it would've changed the current circumstances of the show. I think an earlier pairing of Huddy such as you have done here would've allowed the writer's to show House and Cuddy still dealing with a complex relationship with potentially a marriage and kids thrown in the mix.
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Awe, that was hot and sweet... and you had toe end it like that? LOL, we all want more... That was really bittersweet... It's really them not admit their true feelings even after that intimate moment...