Reviews for Secret Kisses
TheFlyingDuck chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was really good. I wish the episode had really ended like this! :D
alice13033 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
romantic
DoctorandAmyFan97 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Omg, I loved this! I'm sooo sorry I congratulated the other user when this was your work! You captured the characters and emotion beautifully! Keep writing more Who.
SCGAThrawn chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is awesome. I love it. There's not much else I can say, but I think that's enough. Two morw words to describe it, though: Pure. Awesomeness.

Also, on the matter of this being stolen and reposted: I sincerely hope you succeed it getting the stolen one down, and that the person who did it is banned from FF.
GracefulLilies chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
'Ello :/ I saw that plagarised version. Sorry that that happened. Just reviewing to give credit where credit is due,as you are a brilliant writer. Here's hoping the plagariser gets removed and pelted with rotten pears.

Cheers,

GracefulLilies
wizardsinthetardis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I absolutely love this fic, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's been done again. Your fic's been plagiarized. fanfiction s/7427815/1/

I felt the need to alert you, because I know you're the original writer, and you don't deserve to have your fic reposted this way. Hopefully this can be taken down as well. :(
xoxoconsu chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I don't know if you're aware of this, but your story's been copied (word for word) and reposted as someone else's. I may be wrong, and please tell me if I am. I would also appreciate it if you told me if I wasn't. I just wanna make sure that nobody stole your marvelous story.
sonnyandchadstories chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
really loved this! its just what i hoped would happen! so great, please do more amy/11 stories! maybe one of her coming back without rory? :) so good well done! :)
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
*.*

I know it's never going to happen, but it's just so perfect