Reviews for Ultimate Gauntlet
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
repeated exposuresex
Gufetto chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Cool. Is this kind the prequel to the Kree/Skrull war story?
RECKLESS SOLDIER-MS chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Finally got round to reviewing one of your stories. Now I'll start off by saying that the concept is good, Thanos wanting to wipe out half the universe and Warlock being the guy to stop him, it makes sense that he would go to the heroes of Earth. Plus you also gave Danvers super powers, with a red and white suit that would kind of match her Binary look of the comics (whether that was your intention or not I dont know). The fight was a little short for my taste but I guess it sort of conveyed the raw power the Ultimate gauntlet has.

But my big criticism is how short the fic was. You could have easily have made this fic into a multi-chapter story that could have explored concepts like this Ultimate Adam Warlock's origins and whether they differ from 616's, Thanos's relationship with Death, as well as how the heroes themselves react to this big event. Though since it was being told purely from Adam Warlock's perspective it would make sense to focus on how he sees the heroes and the battle. The story itself wasnt bad, but it was just too short in my eyes.

I did like the humour (like how Carol got her powers lol :) as well as the hint to a possible Ultimate Kree-Skrull war storyline.
guy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
You do know that no that Adam Warlock or MAGUS as he is called in this universe was a mutant that was simply too powerful?
Bodhi Ouellette chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Seems interesting. However, I wouldn't have the Future Foundation in it, since Mr. Fantastic is now evil, or have the Miles Spiderman be in it since he hasn't been developed enough yet. However, Mr. Fantastic created the Children Of Tomorrow, which is like an evil FF. Above all, its looks really good.