Reviews for Don't Mess With Me
Faenil chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! This story sounds really great!
Dissappear chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
... you leave it THERE!? you need to update or else i'll... i'll... *grins evily* I'll sic america on you!
secretassassingirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
w-what? YOU DIDN'T UPDATE? *shocked* It's so.. GOOD. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! (god, do you know how long it took to write all that?)
Imperial-sama chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This story is really interesting so far, a little confusing, but interesting. I'm really wondering what's up with America. Good start so far and I hope you update soon )
Super Sister chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
-squeals like a boss-

This is pretty cool~ I don't think there's been a fanfiction yet, were nations from another universe go to the cannon one (rather than the other way round, which is often the case). It's pretty cool and looks pretty good already, so I look forward to the next chap. :)