Reviews for let's live in a big glass house
pretty-little-gymnast chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Heartbreakingly wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Amazing. Gale and Prim forever
fandomfatale chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ugh, this was beautiful! I don't even know how to properly articulate everything I loved about it. But thank you! There are so few Gale/Prim fics, and even less that are quality and this was just perfect. Tragic, of course. But perfect.
paper streets chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
oh dear lord.

this seriously leaves my breathless with a huge pain in my chest, my heart is bleeding on the ground as we speak. the line about how he shrugs off the bad feeling he has prior to going to the capitol-oh my god. that just gives me chills. and the end! i seriously had to collect myself for a minute before i could manage a review.

/faved.
lightning veins chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
oh my god.

okay, so i'm literally like HYPERVENTILATING right now because this story left me so breathless. it was beautiful and terrifying and painful and absolutely ripped my heart out from the beginning to the end. i've never ever thought of gale and prim together, but now that i think about it they're perfect in a kind of twisted way. the fact that gale was the one who invented the weapon that killed her was just... ugh. my heart broke for both of them.

you've done a brilliant job with this. faving!

-emmy
Exquisite Composures chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This was pure perfection. Written with good timing, enough to fit the canon, and how he falls out of love with Katniss, but with her, an individual with their own personality and life, someone who isn't like Katniss, but truely different.

This is fantastic, and good job, love.

Eleanor
Ellenka chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow... thats what I call an impressive full circle. So intense it left me hyperventilating a little.

This was very unique and original take on the series, and I enjoyed it immensely - both story- and style-wise.

You made the pairing sound perfectly plausible and thus made Prims ending even more heartwrenching, if at all possible. And your style is absolutely gorgeous - I love stories where every single word has rhyme and reason behind it. Amazing work :)
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
- oh, you've no idea how much i love this but

- now i officially ship gale/prim.

- oh lord why did prim have to die this, this, this, ah.

- this was gorgeous in every sense of the word.

- you're totally brill.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow, this was gorgeous. I think you did an awesome job with this. I've never really thought of GalePrim together, but I adore the idea now. I think you've made me a fan of this couple. Hope to read more works from you! Keep up the lovely writing!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
A great story. Very well written.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh wow. This is just, this is really fucking gorgeous. And it really makes me want to write Gale/Prim, for some insane reason.

Just... your style is fabulous. And the last part? Oh my gosh, it was SO GOOD. This is fucking lovely.

I especially loved the part about living in a glass house. Just... that was just gorgeous. I really like this, a whole lot. (:
james chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is gorgeous!
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
febuifbk;kubefguiw I CANNOT.

This was honestly beautiful. I really love the style of writing that you use in your stories, and it worked so well here. And ohmygod the last part. It was so heartbreakingly beautiful, and, just.

This was near perfect and I have exactly no idea why you aren't on my favorite authors list yet.

-Dom