Reviews for Princess
jaspersmate81 chapter 7 . 8/9
I really don't think that the Cullen's have any right to be angry with her. They were the ones who left her without so much as a goodbye! Not the other way around. Not to mention all the hurtful things Edward said and basically hurled at her words that were purposely designed to tear down her self esteem and sanity. Gay ot not that was very cruel. He was never her mate, so he really should not of had a say in her choices and decisions. They should be grovelling at her feet for an apology, not the other way around, and screaming at her through her story too. I think she should brutally torture and then kill Malice the Pixie Bitch for all she has done. Like tear and burn her body, saving the head. Maybe bury her head n La Push in Jacobs's septic tank for 100 years, or just put it on a stick and force her to watch redneck reality t.v. shows. Now that would be funny. Not just give her that slap on the wrist punishment of doing chores and wearing Walmart clothes. I mean is that how you would punish someone who tried to kill you? Where's the justice she deserves? For a Royal position like she has, I think she needs to be harder on theose needing a good punishment. Great idea with turning all the celebs, especially Jackson Rathbone, into vamps. That was hilarious. Keep up the excellent work. Loved your lemon too. I can't wait for you your next update.
Ira Bell chapter 38 . 3/16
Please write more I need more
Tee Hill chapter 7 . 3/1
great chapter :))))
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 2/28
interesting :))
beckylovestwilight chapter 38 . 11/16/2014
U should update soon love it xx
Bella MacLeod chapter 38 . 2/23/2014
I hope you post more soon...
Babysis64 chapter 38 . 2/10/2014
This was a good chapter as well, wow the two babies already have mates, cool I think. Because those two will be well watched over by the uncles the grandfather, aunts, their parents, and their mates plus therest of the guards and everyone that lives wi Isabella right. Thank you for sharing this story with us, have a good week, and I can't wait to read ur updates.
Babysis64 chapter 37 . 2/10/2014
wow this was a good chapter as well I thought and wow a bet huh, and Bella's team lost oh well right.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/26/2013
a bientot
sportytc chapter 38 . 11/25/2013
just wondering if you were planning on carrying on with this story and if so can you please update soon.